Friday 3 January 2014

Teenager Troubles 3



Chapter 9.

We walked what seemed like a long ways. I think it seemed long because I was having trouble trying to hold my sweater down with my right hand and trying not to waddle like I did when we first started this walk. I seen some colourful stuffed animals that were in a big bin. I looked at them. I wanted to stop and look at them more. I took my hand off the cart and stopped, looking at all the different colours.

"Kim. Get your hand back on this cart right now." I heard Joan say.

I quickly got my hand back on the cart.

"Do I need to put you in the cart before we find Michelle?"

"No. No please no."

"Do not take your hand off again, or you will have a sore bottom, before you end up in the cart."


I sore bottom? What did she mean by that? Was she saying she would spank me?
My thoughts went to the last time I was spanked. I was lying over my mothers lap at sixteen years of age. My skirt was pulled up. My panties where down at my ankles. Mom was hitting my bare bottom with her hand, hard. I could hear the the sound of her hand come down on my bottom. Then I started to picture me lying over Joan's lap. My jeans and pull up down at my ankles. Michelle was standing there watching Joan spank my bum, laughing at me. I could not get the image out of my head. My hand gripped the cart tighter.

"Did you find an ipod Michelle."

"Yes this one here. The lady said it was the best one, but she said I would need to get a I-tunes card to be able to buy music on line."

"Ok. So where are the I-tunes cards."

"Over here."

Joan pushed the cart and I almost fell over.I was not expecting her to move the cart. I was hearing what Michelle and Joan were saying but I was having a hard time following them. The picture in my head of me over Joan's lap was all I could concentrate on. I tried to understand what they were saying but I was finding it really hard.

"They have anywhere from $10.00 cards, all the way up to $100.00 cards. I did not know how much I should get."

"Why don't you start with a $50.00 card. We can always put some more on it later."

"Really? Thank you so much." Michelle said.

"I have to get the lady to open the case up for me to get the ipod."

"Here I will give you this then you can pay for it and we will go pay for all the food. Meet you up front."

"Ok. Thanks again Joan."

"You're welcome."

"Come on Kim, lets go pay."

The cart started moving. I walked beside it with my hand tightly gripping it. We got into the line for the cashier. There was one person just checking out. Joan pushed the cart up to the cashier. Joan went around to the front of the cart and started to put the stuff on the belt. Once she was done she stepped back around the cart where I was standing.

"Can you be a good girl and push the cart through for me? Once you get to the end, do not take your hands off the handle. Understand?"

I nodded my head and pushed the cart through. The cashier looked at me then her eyes went down my body. She looked at Joan, then back at me. She had a confused look on her face.

My sweater must have raised up with my hands up on the handle. I wanted to pull it down but I did not want to take my hands off the cart. I turned left and stopped the cart at the end. The cashier that looked to be a year or two older then Michelle started to scan the items. She bagged them once she got a few scanned. She kept on looking at me. She was not looking at my face but looking at my mid section. I so badly wanted to pull my sweater down. I looked at Joan. She was looking in her purse, so I took my hands off the handle and pulled my sweater down. Just before I got my hands back up on the handle I heard Joan say, "Kim, what did I say?"

I had my hands on the cart before Joan finished talking. I did not look at her. I closed my eyes and hoped she would not say or do anything more. I waited a bit before opening my eyes back up. I looked at Joan, she was paying the cashier. I felt happy she had not done anything else.

Joan finished paying and walked up to me.

"Hand back over there." she said pointing to where I had my hand before. I stepped around the cart and placed my hand back on the cart. I quickly got my other hand on my sweater to keep it pulled down. Joan put the bags in the cart. She pushed it to the side and looked around. She started to walk towards the exit. I seen Michelle standing by the exit doors. I was glad she had not come down to where we were. I am sure she would have seen the pull ups.

"Did you get everything ok?" Joan asked.

Holding up a bag and handing Joan a card, she said, "Yes. Thank you so much for everything."

"You're welcome. I hope you enjoy it ."

Michelle turned and we followed her. I thought Joan would tell me I could take my hand off the cart, but she never did. Here was Michelle walking freely ahead of us and I was stuck to the side of the cart.

We got to the truck and Joan pulled out her keys to unlock it. She stopped the cart at the back. Michelle got in and shut the door. Joan opened up the back and started to put the bags in the back. I noticed the two boxes again sitting beside the suitcase. They had "Mother's Helper Pharmacy" printed on the side. Joan got the bags in and shut the back. I took my hand off the cart and started walking towards the passengers side.

"Where do you think you are going?"

I stopped walking and turned to face her.

"I was getting in the truck."

"Did I say you could take your hand off the cart yet?"

"Uhmm. No."

"Then get back here and get your hand on it."

I walked back and put my hand on the cart.

"Ok. You may take your hand off the cart and get in the truck."

I took my hand off the cart and ran up to the door. I opened it and got in. Why would Joan do that. What was the big deal about walking away from the cart and getting into the truck. It's not like we were still in the store.

Joan got in a little later. She must have taken the cart back to the entrance. Joan started the truck and drove. Finally I was going to get home.

"Joan, why does it smell like a baby in here?. It didn't before." Michelle asked.

I turned and looked out the window. I put my hands on my lap, I guess trying to stop anymore smell from coming up from my waist. Even though if was all over my face.

"I don't know. I don't smell anything. Do you have a computer at home?" Joan said.
I think Joan tried to change the subject about the smell that was coming from me. I looked over at her. She smiled at me and went back to look at the road.

"Yes. I have one in my bedroom."

"When we get to your house. Can you carry in the bags of groceries, then I am sure you want to get that Ipod out and get some music on it. Why don't you get started with it. I need to go over some stuff with your Mom. I will come and get you when I have supper ready."

"Ok cool. I do want to get some music on this as soon as I can."

Michelle would have never helped me with carrying in the bags. Joan is going to be cooking supper? I do the cooking. I will talk to her when we get to the house. I also need to try and talk to her about the way she as been treating me today. I need to put a stop to all of this. I noticed a playground out the side window. It was very colourful. In my head I started naming all the colours I could see that where at the playground.

Joan slowed down once we got on the road we live on.

"Michelle, which house is it?"

"It's the forth on the left. It's the brown brick one."

"Thank you." Joan said pulling into the driveway.

Michelle got out quickly. She went around to the back and it opened. Joan sat there looking at me, not getting out of the truck. I seen Michelle come to Joan's door. Joan opened the her door.

"I will need the keys to get in." Michelle said.

Joan handed her the keys. Michelle took them and walked fast to the front door. I took my seat belt off and got out. I heard Joan's door close just before mine. I walked around the front of the truck. Joan was standing there waiting for me. She reached out her hand, took ahold my wrist and dragged me to the back of the truck.

"Let me go." I said trying to get away from her.

"Stop it right now. I just need to get my suitcase and then we can go inside."

"Let me go." I said again. Pulling as hard as I could to get away from her.

Joan would not let go of my wrist. The more I tried the more it hurt. Joan picked up her suitcase, set it on the ground and shut the back. She picked her suitcase back up and started to walk towards the front door. I stopped trying to get away from her because my wrist and arm really started to hurt.

Michelle had not shut the door. I could see her running up the stairs just as I stepped into the doorway. Joan came in behind me. Once Joan got in she set the suitcase down and shut the door. I looked up the stairs and Michelle went into her bedroom closing the door behind her. Joan still had a hold of my wrist. She bent down to face me.

"You are going to go straight to bed, if you do not stop trying to get away from me."

"No. Just let my arm go. It's starting to hurt."

"If you would stop trying to get away, your arm would not hurt. If I let go of your arm, can you be a good girl and take your shoes off?"

I just wanted me arm free. "Yes"

"Do not test me Kim. You are luckily you did not end up riding in the cart at the store. I will not be so lenient here at home."

Joan let go of my wrist. I took my other hand and rubbed it. I took my shoes off and set them beside the foot door. Joan took her boots off and set them aside.

"I take it your bedroom is up there." she said pointing up the stairs.

I nodded my head. Joan let me go up the stairs first. I was glad she did not take a hold of my wrist.

Michelle's room was the first one on the right. There was a spare room with a bed and a dresser just passed a bathroom on the right that separated the two rooms. My room was on the left at the end of the hallway. The bathroom door on the right was open and Joan looked in. Then she opened up the spare room door and looked in. She shut the door and walked towards my room. I opened the door and walked in. She set her suitcase down and closed the door. I had my own bathroom at the end of my bedroom. Joan took my hand and pulled me towards it. She stopped at the door way, turned and looked at me.

"Go sit on the potty, please."

Joan stepped aside. I looked at her, then into my own bathroom. I did not want to go in. I did not move. I wanted to tell her this was enough. I wanted her to go home. Joan stepped beside me and put her hand on my back. She started to push me into the bathroom.

"Get in there right now."

Joan pushed harder and I had to start walking. She pushed me all the way to the toilet.

"Maybe I should go and get Michelle and see what she thinks of your new underwear. What do you think? Think she will like them?" Joan said, turning like she was going to walk out.

"No. Ok I will sit."

Joan turned back and said, "Sit on what?"

"I will sit on the potty."

I got my button undone with some effort being they were so tight over the pull up. I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. I pulled the pull up down and sat down. Joan went and put the plug in the tub and started to fill it with water. She opened the door under the sink and pulled out my bubble bath. She put some in the tub and put it back under the sink.

"What are you doing?" I said sitting on the toilet with my jeans and pull up around my ankles.

"I am getting your bath ready."

"I don't want to have a bath." I whined.

"Soooo. you like smelling like a baby then. Ok. I will go and get some baby powder for you. I am sure Michelle will never say anything about you smelling like a baby. Oh wait she already did. Didn't she?"

I put my head down. I looked at the pull ups. At least I would be out of these if I got into the tub. i could still smell the baby wipes Joan had rubbed all over me even worst now since Joan just mentioned it.

Joan stood there watching me with her arms crossed.

"Are you done going potty?"

I had not even peed. I did not feel like I had to go so I said, "Yes."

Joan walked over to me pulled my jeans off and then took my sweater and pulled it up. I had to lifted my arms over my head for her to get it off. She set them on the floor.

"Stand up."

I stood up with my pull ups still around my ankles and nothing else on. Joan reached down and pulled the pull up back up.

"I thought I was getting in the tub." I asked confused as to why she was pulling the pull up back up on me.

"You are, but it is not ready yet, and since you did not pee in the potty. I am not taking a chance of having you peeing all over the floor. I am going to have enough to do around here tonight. I don't need to be cleaning this floor."

"I am not going to pee on the floor."

"I know you're not. You are going to wear that until I put you in the tub."

I stood there wearing only a pull up in my own bathroom. I look over in the mirror and seen myself. With my small breast and this stupid pull up on, I looked a lot younger then 38.

Joan pulled me towards the tub. She bent down and pulled the pull up down. I stepped out of them. She took my arm and said, "Get in."

I got in the tub and sat down.

"I will bring you something to drink in a few minutes, Ok."

I did not say anything to her. I did not want a drink. If she wants to bring me one, she can. I didn't really care. I just wanted her to leave and be left alone.

Joan picked up my clothes and the pull up. Before she left the bathroom she said holding up the pull up,"Please don't go pee pee in the tub, and if you get out of that tub without me here, I will take these into show Michelle."

Joan walked out the door and shut it behind her.

I could not believe she said what she said before she left. As if I would pee in the tub that's gross. She had better not show those to Michelle. Michelle does not seem to respect me now. If she saw them I am not sure what she would do.

I started to finally relax for the first time today. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm water around me.

i am not sure how long I had been in the tub, when I heard the door open. Joan walked in carrying a cup. She set on the side of the tub and said, "It's tea, and it's hot so be careful, please."

A tea sounded good now. Before I did not want anything, but now I thought that would be nice.

"I will be back to get you out of the tub. Remember you are not to get out until I am in here."

Joan left and the door went closed. I picked up the tea and took a sip. It was not that hot. It tasted good. I couldn't remember having this kind before. It was good but it tasted different.

I finished the tea and put the cup back on the side of the tub. I closed my eyes again.

………………………………………………………………….


"I think you have been in there long enough. Supper is almost ready."

I opened my eyes and seen Joan standing over me looking down at me. Joan was holding pink towel.

"Come on lets get you out of the tub You can't stay in there all night. Come on sweetie. Look at the nice bright pink towel I got for you. Do you like it?

I could not take my eyes off the pretty pink. Joan helped me stand up. I stepped out onto the bathmat. Joan started to dry me off. I kept my head down so I could see the pretty pink towel the whole time.

"Come on lets get dressed."

Joan wrapped the pink towel around me. I felt her take my hand and led me out of the bathroom. I still had my head down looking at all the pink. The floor under my feet changed from carpet to tile then back to carpet. I looked up and we where in the spare bedroom. I was confused as to why Joan would bring me in here.

"My clothes are in my room." I said looking up at Joan.

"I moved your stuff into this room. Michelle and I thought it would be better for me to have my own bathroom. She said she did not mind sharing her bathroom with you. Isn't that nice of her? You are going to have to thank her."

"But that's my room over there." I said pointing towards my bedroom.

"No. This is going to be your room for now. You can go back to that room after I leave."

Joan pulled the towel off me and laid it on the bed. She turned me so I was facing the bed and the very bright pink towel.

"Look at the pretty pink. Who's is that on there? Do you know?"

I looked at the towel. The was a big picture of a girl in the middle. I was trying to think of who it was. I felt my foot getting picked up, then the other one. Joan was pulling something up my legs. I looked away from the pink and down at my waist. There was pink there too. I put my hand down to feel it. There were regular underwear. They felt so much better then the stupid pull ups I had to wear before.

Joan bent down between the bed and myself. She lifted my head up so I was looking at her and said, "I put big girl underwear on you, so you need to be a big girl and tell me when you need to go to the potty. What are you going to do when you feel the need to sit on the potty?"

Part of me was thinking, I should be in big girl panties. I am a big girl. On the other hand, the memories of wetting myself twice today came into my thoughts. My hand was still feeling the panties around my bottom. I felt nervous, but did not know why.

"I..I..I have to go potty."

"That's right. Good girl. Did you figure out who is on the pink towel yet?"
Joan stood up, moved away so I could see the pink again. I stared at the picture. I should know who is on it but I could not think of her name. My foot lifted up, then the other. I felt something soft, being pulled up my legs. Then one arm then the other went into something soft. Joan pulled it over my head and down over my chest.

The name of the girl on the towel finally came to me, "It's Barbie." I said loudly.

"That's right. Very good. Now lets go and get some supper."

Joan took my hand and walked me out into the hallway. She stopped in front of Michelle's room and knocked on the door.

"Michelle, supper will be ready in about 5 minutes. Can you come down stairs please."

"Ok, I will be down in a minute." I heard Michelle say from the other side of the door.

Joan walked me down the stairs. Not letting go of my hand. I looked down at what I was wearing. I was dressed in matching pants and shirt. I had nothing on my feet. Both the shirt and pants were purple with white poke-a-dots all over. The pants were baggy and had I draw string pulled tight around my waist. The shirt had white cuffs that fit tight on my wrists. They were very comfortable and it was nice to walk without having those stupid, thick pull ups between my legs. It seems like such a long time since I had on normal underwear.

Joan and I walked to the bottom of the stairs and turned right. A few steps and there was the arch way to the family room on the left. We kept walking. To the right, we passed the door to a bathroom. We went through the arch way and into the kitchen. The table was set. Joan led me over to a chair, pulled it out and said, "You sit here. I will get you something to drink."

I sat down and looked at the plastic placemat that was on the table in front of me. It looked like a rainbow. It had every colour on it. The colours went down the placemat and changed colours as I looked across it. I started to name all the colours as my eyes went from left to right.

I looked up when I heard a chair move. Michelle was pulling out her chair and sitting down. I could not remember the last time I sat down with Michelle to eat a meal.

Michelle looked at me and said, "That's a different outfit Mom. I have not seen you wear that before."

Joan was walking towards me carrying a plate of food. I did not know what to say about what I was wearing. I looked back at Michelle. She was bending over to look underneath the table.

"And the pants match the shirt. Wow."

Joan set the plate of food in front of me and said, "I found them in your Mom's closest when I put my stuff in there. They looked comfortable so I took them out to give to her. She said she forgot they were even in there."

"Oh. I would have left them in there if I were you. They are different that's for sure." MIchelle said.

I know I never bought this outfit, there was now way it was in my closest, but I was glad that Joan spoke up for me. I did not know what to say about it. I didn't think it looked that bad. The purple was very nice colour.

"Do you want to come up and get what you want to eat."

Michelle got up and went to the counter. I looked down at my plate of food. It had chicken strips and cut up small potatoes on it. Why did Joan bring me a plate but she let Michelle get her own? There was also a clear glass that had milk in it sitting on the placemat. I don't remember when it got put there. Joan did not sit that there when she put the plate of food down.

MIchelle and Joan sat back down with there plates. They had different stuff on there plates. There plate's were colourful. They had green, and yellow. I looked at there placemat's, they were plain black cloth ones. I looked down at my placemat again and seen all the colours on each side of my plate. Why do I have a different placemat then and different food? I liked my colourful placemat but why would they have just plain black ones. I was starting to think Joan had mixed us up. There is no way she thinks I am the child and Michelle is the mother? No that sounds silly.

I picked up my fork and started to eat, looking on either side of my plate at all the pretty colours. I stopped eating when I had eaten about half my food. I picked up my glass and took a big drink. I was very thirsty and drank most of it in one shot. I don't normally drink milk but it tasted good and quenched my thirst. I set the glass back down, went back to looking at the pretty colours and finished eating all the food.

I heard them talking but I did not want to really listen. I was having fun naming the colours I could see.

I set my fork on the plate. I looked at my glass and it was full again. I picked it up and drank some more. I set it back down. I looked at Joan she was looking at me with a big smile on her face.

"Don't you not have something to say to MIchelle, Kim?"

I was thinking of what I was suppose to say to her. I remembered Joan saying something up in the bedroom, but I could not think of what it was.

"Didn't you want to thank her for letting you share her bathroom with her?"

"Oh yeah. Thank you Michelle." I said. Not really sure why I had to say thank her. It's my house!

"No problem, just make sure you don't mess it up." Michelle said laughing.

Mess it up? Michelle has always been a clean freak. Her room was always clean, but I am not a messy person. I am always cleaning the house. I think I keep a really clean house.

"I am sure she will keep it clean. Won't you Kim?"

"Yes", I said, looking at Joan then back at MIchelle.

"Are you ready for dessert?" Joan said to me.

"No. I don't want any."

"We are having some. I think you should too."

Joan got up and took my plate off the placemat. My eyes went down to look at all the colours that the plate had been covering up. I started to name the colours again in my head.

A bowl of ice cream with chocolate sauce on it, was put in front of me, covering up some of the pretty colours. I felt something getting put in my hand. Joan was placing a spoon in it.

"It will be good, I promise." Joan said walking back to the counter.

I never eat ice cream, Its to fattening. I go to the gym almost everyday. I think I am in pretty good shape Not strong enough to get away from Joan but I thought I had a pretty good body. This ice cream is not good for me, that's why I never buy it.

I looked at Michelle. She was eating her ice cream and she looked like she was really enjoying it. I decided that one bowl of ice cream would not kill me. I dug in and took a spoonful. It did taste very good. I don't know when the last time I had something this sweet and before I knew it, it was all gone. I almost asked for more but didn't.

Joan got up and took the empty bowl. I took my glass and drank some more milk, emptying the glass, I set it down and looked at all the colours in front of me again.

"MIchelle is going help me clean up. Why don't you go relax and watch some TV, Kim."

I looked up and Michelle was at the sink. Her back was to us. Michelle never helped me do dishes. She never ate with me anymore. She always just takes her food to her bedroom or the family room. She brings her dirty dishes and sets them in the sink and then leaves again. Joan reached out with a cloth in her hand. She rubbed it all over my face. I could not believe she just did that with Michelle so close by. Once she stopped I looked for Michelle. She still had her back to us, facing the sink. I looked up at Joan wanting to say something but before I could she said, "Come on. I will get you settled in the family room. I will be back to help you in a second Michelle."

"Ok." I heard Michelle say.

Joan took my hand and pulled me out of the chair. We walked out of the kitchen and down the hall. We turned into the family room. Joan took me to the couch and I sat down. I was a little mad that she washed my face like I was some child. She picked up the remote and turned the TV on. Joan flipped through some channels, finally stopping on one. She took the remote and set it on the table at the other end of the couch from where I was sitting.

"You relax and watch TV." Joan said walking back past me.

I looked at the screen.

"But I don't want to watch this."

"Really. Look at the TV again sweetie. Look at all the pretty colours."

I turned and seen four things moving around on the TV. There was a purple one, a green one, a red one and a yellow one. I was mesmerized by the different colours moving around on the screen. The music was catching my attention as well, but the moving, dancing colours had me trying not to blink so I would not miss anything.



……………………………………………………………



"What are you watching!"

I turned my head away from the screen, even though I really did not want to. Michelle was standing beside me, looking at the TV. I noticed I was sitting on my feet and leaning against the arm of the couch. Michelle looked at me then walked past me towards the table. She picked up the remote and sat down in the chair . Michelle pointed the remote at the TV and changed the channel. I looked at the screen and the colourful things where gone. I felt sad and upset all of a sudden.

"I was watching that."

"I don't care. I am not watching a show for babies. Why were you watching it anyway?"

It was not a show for babies. It couldn't have been. I was really enjoying it.

I felt my bladder spasm. I had not felt the need to pee until now and I was on the verge of peeing in my pants.

I panicked a little, stood up off the couch and said, "Where is Joan?"

"Why? Are you going to tell on me for changing the channel?" Michelle said looking at me smiling.

I wanted to put my hand between my legs to help me from peeing in my pants but I couldn't do it with Michelle looking at me.

"Noooo. I need to tell her something else."

"I think she went up stairs."

I turned and ran out of the room and up the stairs.

I got to the top of the stairs and ran to my room. I got in and looked around Joan was not there. I turned and ran to the spare room. Joan was pulling up a pink comforter on the bed. She turned and looked at me.

"I have to go potty." I said feeling kind of silly.

Joan walked towards me.

"Good girl."

It felt like I could start peeing any second. I put both of my hands between my legs and Joan walked me into Michelle's bathroom with her hand on my back.

"Go! Hurry up! Sit down on the potty before you pee your pants again."

I got to the potty and turned. I went to pull my pants down but they would not go past my waist. I pulled at the string that was hanging down at the top of them. The string would not come undone.

I cried out, "Joan, please help." desperately trying to hold back the pee I could feel almost coming out of me.

Joan walked to me and pulled the string like it was nothing. She pulled my pants down then my pink underwear. I sat down quickly and started to pee.

A wave of pleasure came over me. I smiled ear to ear sitting on the potty.

"Good girl for making to the potty Kimmie. I am so happy." Joan said standing in front of me watching me go pee.

My mouth made even a bigger smile. I felt like I just did the hardest thing in the world. Getting my pee in the potty instead of my pants. I peed for quite some time.

"I think you deserve a treat for making it to the potty and a treat for coming to tell me you needed to go potty. So that's two treats then."

"What kind of treats?" I blurted out.

"I don't know. We will go see what we can find."

Joan pulled some toilet paper off the roll and held it in her hand.

"All done?"

"Yep."

"Ok. Stand up for me."

I stood up still smiling. Feeling very happy. Joan put the paper between my legs and wiped. She put the paper in the toilet and flushed it. Joan pulled up my DRY pretty pink underwear then my purple pants with white pok-a-dots.

"Wash your hands please. I will go wash my hands in my bathroom."

I went to the sink once Joan walked out of my way and out the door. I turned on the tap, put some soap in my hands and put them under the water. I looked up and seen myself in the mirror. I had a big smile on my face. All of a sudden my mind started to race. What's the big deal about going pee in the potty. I mean toilet or is it potty. I could not make up my mind on what to call it. I felt happy but something wasn't right. I noticed my face was looking younger then I thought should. I have always looked younger then my age but there was something about the image in the mirror. I turned the sink off and dried my hands. I looked back into the mirror. I brought my hands up to my face. I did not remember my face looking so young. I did not have any wrinkles or anything before but something was different.

"Are you ready for your treats?"

I took my hands away from my face and turned to see Joan standing in the doorway.

"Come on lets see what we can find for your treat."

Joan held her hand out and I took it. We walked down the stairs. I could hear the TV still on in the family room when we walked by. We got into the kitchen. Joan pulled out the same chair I sat on before. There was nothing on the table except the colourful placemat. I sat down quick so I could look at all the colours again.

A plate with four cookies blocked some of the colours I was looking at. I looked up, Joan held set it there, along with a plastic bright red cup.

"I think you deserve four chocolate chip cookies for making to the potty on time. You are such a good girl."

I smiled when Joan called me a good girl. I was happy I made it to the potty on time. I didn't like having that cold feeling between my legs like I did earlier today.

"Look at the nice red cup I got for you. Isn't it pretty."

I looked at the cup again. It was a very pretty red. I picked it up and seen there was milk in it. I took a drink and set it back down. Joan pulled a chair up beside me.

"You like your placemat to, don't you Kimmie?"

"Yes I really like it. Did you see all the colours on it?" I said looking up at Joan.

"Yes. It's very pretty. Now eat your cookies for me. Here I will move the plate over here so you can see all of your placemat."

Joan pulled the plate off the placemat. My eyes moved from one side to the other. I felt a cookie being placed in my hand. I brought it up to my mouth and took a bite. Oh this is really good. Not as good as the ice cream I had though.

"Here drink your milk up to wash those cookies down."

I looked at the plate and there were no cookies left on it. I did not think I had eaten four already. I took the cup from Joan's hand and finished drinking the milk. It tasted better after eating the cookies.

I set the cup down and went back to looking at my placemat.

"Ok sweetie, I think you should go to bed now. You have had a long stressful day. I need to talked to Michelle alone anyway, so lets get you in bed."

I felt my hand in Joan's. I stood up from the table not wanting to leave the colourful placemat. I looked at it as long as I could walking out of the kitchen and down the hall.

"You should say night night to Michelle. Don't you think?"

"Uhmm I guess so."

We stopped in the archway leading into the family room. The TV was on but it was not on the channel with the dancing colours. Michelle was sitting in the chair.

"Night night Michelle." I said. Thinking that was not the way I should have said it.

"What?" Michelle looked over at Joan and I standing in the archway.

"Your Mom just wanted to say night. She said she is tried so she wanted to go to bed."

"Oh. Night then."

Michelle turned back.

When Joan turned I noticed she was still holding onto my hand. All the way up the stairs I was thinking that Michelle must have thought it was strange that Joan had a hold of my hand. I hope she did not notice from where she was sitting.

We stopped at Michelle's bathroom.

"I put your tooth brush in here. So go and brush your teeth, then come into the bedroom. I will be waiting for you."

I walked into the bathroom. I seen my tooth brush in the holder. I brushed my teeth and went into my room.

Joan was not in there. She said she would be here. I looked around again and then remembered, I was suppose to go to the spare room. I walked out of my room and into the spare room. Joan was sitting on the bed holding a big green book.

"Come on and get into bed."

I walked over towards the bed. Joan pulled back the covers and I sat down. When I did I heard the sound of plastic. I ran my hand over the sheet. I could feel the soft sheet but there was something underneath making a loud crinkling sound.

"What's that." I said looking up at Joan who was now standing in front of me.

"What's what honey? This book I have? It's a colour book. Do you want to see it."

I looked at the green book Joan was holding up. It was a nice green. It looked like the colour of grass. Joan put the book in my hands and said, "Open up the pages. There are lots of colours in there."

I opened the cover and the first page was all blue. I flipped to the next page. It was all red. I kept turning the pages looking at all the different colours. It was like my placemat, but I had to turn the pages to get to see all the different colours.


"Kimmie. It's time for you to go to sleep now."

I looked away form the colour orange. I was lying in bed with my head on the pillow, holding the book up with both hands. Joan was sitting on the side.

Joan took the book out of my hands and closed it.

"If you are a good girl and go to sleep. I will let you look at all the colours tomorrow, but only if you close your eyes and go to sleep."

I was sad she took the book away from me, but I closed my eyes so that I would be able to look at it again tomorrow. I really liked that book.

Chapter 10.

My eyes opened and the room was dark. There is a little bit of light coming from the window just peeking in from behind the blind. I turned my head to see my alarm clock. It was not there. Why is my alarm clock not there? I turned and looked the other way and there is a wall and the bed is right against it. My bed is in the middle of the room, not up against a wall. I sat up slowly. Sitting up I felt like I was in a puddle. I put my hand down under the covers and onto the mattress. It was soaked. I pushed the covers back and put my hand on my crotch. I am soaked as well. Did I pee in my bed? Now way. I felt the bed again. It was still wet. I heard the the sound of plastic when I pushed on the bed. This was not my room. I looked at the door. There was some light coming from under the door. I was in the spare room. Memories from yesterday filled my head. The door slowly opened and more light came in.

"Oh you are up. I checked earlier but you were still sleeping."

Joan walked in leaving the door open. She went to the window and the blind went up. Now the bedroom was very bright, the sun was shining directly in the window. I am still sitting up in the bed. I could see the dresser that was directly in front of me up against the far wall. I saw what looked like a small radio. It was white, trimmed in pink and had a antenna sticking up. The wetness surrounding my bottom was cold. Joan came up to the side of the bed.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

I sat there thinking of things that happened yesterday. I am having a hard time getting all my thoughts straight. Yesterday seems very foggy in my mind.

"Come on lets get you up and get some breakfast."

Joan took the covers and pulled them all the way down to the end of the bed. I looked down and saw that my purple pants and the bottom of my shirt looked very wet.

"Did you pee the bed.?"


I started to sob. I brought my hands up to my face to cover it. I have never wet the bed before. Not even in my younger years could I remember wetting the bed. I did not like this feeling.


"Oh sweetie, It's ok. Accidents happen. Come on lets get you cleaned up."

Accidents happen, but they are not suppose to happen to a 38 year old. I remembered Joan yelling at me yesterday for hiding my wet panties. I am glad she was being so nice today. I did not like getting yelled at.

Joan took my feet and pulled them around so they hung over the bed. She took my shirt and pulled it over my head. I had to take my hands off my face for her to get the shirt off. Joan took her hand and put it on my chest. She pushed me down onto my back and the wet bed. I brought my hands back up to cover my face. I felt the wet pants being pulled off of me. Then my wet underwear came down over my legs and past my feet.

"Come on. Lets get you in the tub and wash all that pee pee off of you."

Joan took my right hand from my face. She pulled me up off the bed. We stood there for a few seconds before Joan started to walk. I was totally naked. She walked me out into the hallway and into Michelle's bathroom. I saw that the tub had water and bubbles in it. Why would there all ready be water in the tub? Did Michelle just have bath?

Joan helped me get in and I sat down. The warm water felt better then the cold wet feeling I had lying in bed.

"Do you want these?"

With tears still in my eyes I looked up at Joan. She was holding the four things I had being watching on TV last night. Purple, green, red and yellow. Joan dropped them in the tub and some water splashed in my face. I took the yellow one and held it in my right hand. I picked up the green one in my left. I started to make them move like they did on the TV. I smiled when I got them to move around on top of the water. I dropped the green one and picked up the purple one. Then the red one.

I felt something rubbing on my skin. It felt nice I did not look to see what was going on. I was making my colours dance and dance on top of the water. Something wet and somewhat soft covered my face blinding me. It moved around. I tried to move my head so that I could see my colours but there was a hand on the back of my head holding it still. I whimpered, some upset that I could not see the colours. It finally disappeared from my face and I could see my colours again.

Water came down from the top of my head and over my face. Then again. I felt hands rubbing my hair. Water came down from the top of head again. Then again. Then again. Something was in my left eye and it stung. I had to drop the red colour and rub my eye. Something wet covered my face again moving around. I let out a louder whimper this time hoping that, would make it stop so I could see my colours.

"Ok sweetie time to get out of the tub."

I looked up and Joan was holding the pretty pink towel in her hands. I dropped what colours I had in my hands and stood up.

"You remember who the girl is on the pretty pink towel don't you?"

"It's Barbie." I said happily that I remembered her name.

"Very good sweetie."

I smiled has Joan rubbed the pink all over my body and on top of my head. Every once in a while I could see Barbie on the pink but I had to watch closely.

Joan wrapped the towel around me and took my hand. We went across the hall. We got into my room or is it Joan's room?

"Uhmm is this my room?" I asked looking around.

"This is my room. Remember your room is on the other side of the hall."

Joan took me to the big bed. Much bigger then the one in my room. She helped me sit on it. Joan sat down beside me.

"I need to talk to you. Can you listen very carefully."

I nodded my head up and down twice.

"Michelle is doing really well. You are doing a great job helping her. I talked to her last night and she told me a lot of things. I called Dr. Beacher this morning and she was surprised how well and how fast everything is happening. You need to keep up the good work, Ok."

Michelle was doing good. I remember her doing the dishes last night. Then I remember getting my faced cleaned at the table.

"But you washed my face at the table like I was a baby and Michelle was there."

"I only washed your face because you had chocolate on it. Did you want Michelle to see your face covered in chocolate? I think that would have made you look more like a baby."

I thought for a second. Maybe Joan was right. Maybe she is just helping me help Michelle.

"Where is MIchelle?" I asked.

"She went to school this morning. It's that great? She did not even say anything negative about having to go."

Michelle went to school? I think I remember something said yesterday about Michelle and school, but I cannot think of what it was.

"Let's get you dressed and get you some breakfast."

Joan pulled the towel off me. I sat on the big bed and felt a chill. Joan took my hand and pulled me up off the bed. I stood there shaking. Joan picked up a very colourful towel. It had different coloured owls with big white eyes all over it.

"Look at all the owls Kimmie. Do you see all the colours?"

"It's nice." I said not taking my eyes off it.

Joan laid it on the bed.

"Let's get you to lay on it. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Can I?"

Joan helped me back on the bed and I laid on the colourful owls. It was not like the pink towel. It made a sound when I got on it. It almost sounded like my bed last night, but not quit as loud. I turned my head to the side so I could see some of the owls. I named the colours the owls were.

I felt something go over my feet and then my knees. My legs went up in the air. Even my bum was not on the owls' anymore. The thing came over my bum and my legs were back down. I could not see for a second when something came over my head and across my face. My arm was moved. Then the other arm moved. My legs went back up and my bum was off the owls again. My legs went back down. I heard three snaps in a row. My hand was pulled and I had to sit up. I kept my head turned and down so I could still see the pretty owls. Something came over my feet and up to my knees. I was pulled up then I was standing on the floor. I looked down and away from the owls. Joan was pulling up pink pants with white poke-a-dots on them. They looked the same as the purple ones but these were a pretty pink and my very bright pink shirt was tucked in to the top of my pants.

"Remember, you have on big girl panties on, so what are you going to say when you need to sit on the potty?"

"I have to go potty."

"That's right. Good girl. Let's go get breakfast."


Joan took my hand and we walked out of her room. I felt something pulling up between my legs as I walked. The shirt had long sleeves and white cuffs, tight on my wrist. I pulled up on my shirt but it would not come up out of my pants. I tried a couple times, it just would not come out.

Down the stairs, around the corner, down the hallway and into the kitchen. I seen my placemat and all the colours. Joan let go of my hand and I ran to sit down in front of my pretty placemat.

"Look Kimmie. It has the same owls you we're just laying on."

I looked up at Joan. She was holding a smaller owl blanket. It was rounded and had a big hole at the top where Joan's hand was.

"Would you like to wear it. The colourful owls will look really pretty on you."

"Ok."

Joan pulled it over my head. It hung down to the top of my pants. All the owls where upside down. There big white eyes and the different colours did look pretty. I named all the colours that were on it.

"Kimmie I got you a drink."

I looked up from the pretty owls and my red cup had a blue top with a thing sticking out . I have seen these cup before. Little kids use them. I am sure Michelle had one of these when she was younger.

"It's your red cup and I added the pretty blue lid. Here take a drink for me."

I felt my bottom lip stick out. I did not want to drink from a baby's cup.

"What's wrong sweetie?'

"That's a baby's cup." I said with my bottom lip sticking out.


Joan brought it towards my mouth. "Just try the cup. Look at the pretty blue lid. I think you will really like what is inside of it."

The narrow plastic top went into my mouth. I closed my mouth around it but nothing came out. I looked up at Joan.

"You have to suck. Come on, suck in."

I sucked on the plastic and I felt warm milk hit my tongue. I kept sucking and more came out. It tasted sweeter then it did last night. I really like how this tastes. Joan took my hand and put it on the cup. She took her hand away. I looked at the pretty blue lid and kept sucking really enjoying the sweet milk I was getting out of it.

I sucked on it until there was no more milk coming out. I tried a couple more times but there was no more milk. I took it out of my mouth and set it on the table.

"Can I have more. I really like it." I said looking at Joan.

"See, I told you, you would like it. Sure you can have more, but I think you should eat before you drink anymore milk."

Joan set a nice green bowl down on my pretty placemat. It had brown sugar on top of what looked like oatmeal inside. I normally just have brown toast for breakfast but this looked good.

"Do you want me to move the bowl so you can see your pretty placemat Kimmie?"

"Yes please?"

Joan moved the green bowl from my placemat. My eyes moved from left to right and I started to name all the colours.


"Open up. You can keep looking at your placemat, just open your mouth for me."

I opened my mouth and a spoon full of the oatmeal went in. I closed my mouth and the spoon came out. The oatmeal tasted as good as it looked. It was smoother then I remember oatmeal being. This had little texture to it. The brown sugar had more texture then the oatmeal. I kept naming the colours on my placemat and when I felt the spoon touch my lips, I opened them and got more oatmeal.

I seen the colour blue. I opened my mouth and the plastic top went in. I brought my hand up and held the cup. I began to suck. More warm milk went on my tongue. I looked over the blue lid and seen Joan standing at the sink. I went back to looking at the pretty blue, sucking away and getting more and more of the good tasting sweet milk.

My stomach was feeling very full, but I did not want to stop drinking this milk. I wonder why I stopped drinking milk. This stuff is really good. I felt my bowels rubble and I know I am going to have to go to the toilet, no wait, the potty. Why can't I get that straight. It's a potty not a toilet. I'm going to have to try harder and get that right.

I sucked a few times on my blue and red cup but nothing more would come out. I set it on the table. Joan was still at the sink with her back turned to me. My bowels rubbled again. I got up and walked to Joan.

"I have to go potty." I said putting my right hand around onto my bum for some reason.

Joan looked down and smiled. She pick up a cloth and brought it against my face. She rubbed it on my face like she did last night.

"Let me clean your face first and take your bib off before you we go."

My bib? It's not a bib. I don't need to wear a bib. It's a pretty owl blanket. I moved my head around not liking her rubbing my face. I was trying to stop myself from having a full blown accident in my pants so I just let her do it. She pulled the owls off of me and set it on the counter.

"Good girl Kimmie. Do you have to make a stinky?"

I looked up at her. My hand still on my bum. A stinky? What's that?

Joan walked me to the bathroom just outside of the kitchen. We got in and Joan turned me around so my back was facing the toilet, no the potty. Come on Kim you know what it's called. It's a potty. Get it right for once. You're not a baby! You should be able to remember a simple word like potty.

Joan pulled my pants down. She reached between my legs and I heard pop, pop, pop. She then pulled down my pink underwear. They had that girl Barbie on the front of them. Joan held up my shirt.

"Ok sit down and make a stinky for me."

I sat down still not sure what she meant by stinky. Joan walked out leaving the door open. I heard her go up the stairs.

It was nice to sit on the potty alone, not having her watch me. I felt like a grown up for the first time since yesterday morning. I remember coming in here just before I woke MIchelle up to take her to see the doctor and I did the same thing I am doing now. I had jeans and black underwear down around my feet, not the pretty pink that is down there now. I like the pretty pink better then the plain old black. I reached down and pulled the pink underwear up so I could see the girl on the front. She was a really pretty girl. She looked very nice on my pink underwear. I let go of them when I heard Joan coming down the stairs. Joan came from the hallway and into the bathroom.

"Oh my. You sure are making a stinky aren't you?" Joan said pinching her nose, then placing on the counter a green plastic box with Pampers printed in a nice yellow and a picture of a baby on the front of it.

"Stinky?. I don't understand." I said still looking at the picture of the baby on the pretty green box.

"You're pooping are you not? That is want you call it, a stinky. You try and say it for me. If you have to poop you say, I have to go stinky. It you have to go pee you say, I have to go potty. Come on you say it."

I looked away from the green box and up at Joan.

"Uhmm. I have to go stinky."

"And if you have to pee pee?"

"I have to go potty."

"That's right. You are a very smart girl. No wonder Michelle likes you so much."

Michelle likes me? I felt she didn't.

"Does she really like me?" I asked happy Joan had said that.

"Yes. When I talked to her last night she told me so. She said, she was going to do everything she could to get her life back on track because she feels bad about letting you down this past year. She also said, she will try very hard to be really well behaved from now on. Sooooo, I think you should be on your best behaviour also. You should always listen to Aunt Joan so that we can help Michelle stay on track. What do you think?"


I can't get past the fact that Michelle really likes me. I feel so relieved to hear that. I thought about what Joan had said. Aunt Joan? She is not my aunt, I am sure I am older then her. I didn't know her until yesterday.

"You said Aunt Joan whats that?"

"Oh sorry. When Michelle and I talked last night, she thought it would be nice to call me Aunt Joan since I am going to be here for a while, instead of just plain old Joan. She thought that if we go out and about, calling me Aunt Joan would be better so that other people don't ask a whole lot of questions about why I am with her. We decided that you should also call me Aunt Joan. That way Michelle is not the only one calling me Aunt Joan. That's ok isn't it? This is all about helping Michelle right?"


She right, it is all about helping Michelle. If Michelle is going to be the same girl she was a while ago, I am all for it. I am glad she had a talk with Joan because she never talked to me anymore. I am really starting to feel good about taking her to see the doctor yesterday.

"Maybe you are right Joan. I am just not sure about calling you Aunt."

"It's not hard sweetie just try it and see. If you don't like it, I will talk to Michelle and tell her you don't feel comfortable calling me Aunt Joan. I don't think she will be upset, BUT I AM NOT SURE."

I just heard Michelle liked me. I didn't want that to stop and have her upset with me. Whats' the big deal about calling Joan, Aunt Joan. It's not like anybody would really believe she is my aunt.

"Aunt Joan, I am done going potty." I said thinking that it did not sound that bad.

"Good girl Kimmie. I am sure Michelle will be very happy that you are being so mature and willing to help in anyway."

Aunt Joan pushed the top on the pretty green box and the top opened. She pulled out two wipes and handed them to me.

"Your a big girl, going stinky on the potty, right?"

"Yes"

"You can wipe your bottom for me then?"

"Yes." I said happily taking the wipes and cleaning myself up.

"All done sweetie? Let's go so you can watch the TV. I have a surprise for you."

"What's the surprise?"

"You will have to wait and see."

I stood up and Aunt Joan flushed the potty, pulled up my pretty pink underwear. She then pulled my shirt down and again I heard snap, snap, snap. Aunt Joan pulled my pants back up.

"Ok wash your hands. Then come out to the family room."

Aunt Joan took the pretty green box and left. I started to wash my hands in the sink. I looked in the mirror and saw my pretty bright pink shirt I was wearing. It was so pink. I really like this colour.

"Are you coming Kimmie?"

I looked away from the pink and saw Joan standing in the doorway. I turned the tap off and dried my hands. Aunt Joan put her hand out and I took it.

We walked down the hall and through the arch way into the family room. I saw a bigger, colourful owl blanket laid out in front of the TV. It was much bigger then the one I got to lay on upstairs and so much bigger then the one I got to wear for breakfast. I walked on it. It felt so soft on my feet. I looked down at all the colourful owls.

"Here sit down on all the pretty owls honey." Joan said guiding me down and onto my bum.

I looked around me. The owls where bigger and seemed brighter then the other owl blankets. There big white eyes were looking back at me.

I heard the music that I heard yesterday. I looked up from the colourful owls and the four colours where dancing on the screen. I smiled. So happy to see the colours dancing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment