Saturday 4 January 2014

Getting a Babysitter for the Summer 3


Chapter 6.

I stood there watching Mom undress Michelle and put her clothes in the plastic clothes hamper. Michelle was now naked standing in front of the bed.

"Can you take a shower by yourself." Mom asked Michelle.

"Yes"

"Then go get in the shower, get dressed and come down for breakfast. You don't need to be smelling like pee all day."

When Michelle turned to walk out the bedroom door, Mom gave her a little pat on her naked bum.

"Sarah get dressed and come for breakfast. I have to put these clothes in the washer." Mom said to me.

Mom took the hamper and headed out the door. I got dressed. I went over to where Michelle had put her clothes in the dresser. I found the draw with her underwear in it. I pulled them out. All but a couple pair were thongs, but the other two were full cut panties. I took her panties and put them in the bottom of my closest and covered them up with blankets.

Mom kept most of my clothes from when I was younger, in another dresser at the far end of my room. One that I don't use anymore. I opened up the draw with my old panties that don't fit me anymore. I knew by the size of Michelle they would for sure fit her. I took seven pair out. Five pink pair with different animals on them. Two pair that where panties that I started using shortly after I was potty trained. These two pair were thicker then the others, white with pink trim around the legs and waist. I placed the panties in the same drawer Michelle had had her panties in. I then made my way out to the kitchen.

Mom was just putting the bowls on the table when I walked in.

"I am not sure what was going on with Michelle this morning. I think I am going to have to have a chat with her when she is finished showering. I called into work and told them that I would not be in this morning." Mom said to me.

"Ok Mom. I can get the cereal out if you want to go talk to Michelle."

"That would be great. Thanks Sarah." Mom said walking back out down the hallway.

I got the cereal out has fast as I could manage. I heard the water shut off in the bathroom. I waited until I heard Michelle come out of the bathroom. One nice thing about having a smaller house all on one level. I peeked down the hall and Michelle was just walking into the bedroom. I walked down quietly so that I could hear and see into the bedroom.

"Michelle I need to have a talk with you please." said Mom.

"Ok, can I get dressed first?"

"Where did my underwear get to?" Michelle said loudly looking into the dresser seeing panties that were meant for a 7 year old.

"What do you mean, are they not in where you put them. Let me take a look." Mom walked over to where Michelle had the drawer open. "They are right there Michelle. Stop being so silly and get dressed or do you need me to help you?"

"No I don't need help. Thank you." Michelle said.

"Then lets get a move on please."

Michelle took a pair of panties and looked at them. Mom started to reach out for them. Michelle quickly put them down so she could step into them. She must have decided that it was better to put the panties on herself then to have Mom dress her. Michelle pulled the pink panties with white cows on them up her legs and over her waist.

"They are cute panties Michelle." Mom said to her.

Michelle blushed red when Mom said that. Michelle grabbed a t-shirt and pulled it over her head. The shirt came about one inch from the top of her panties. Mom then grabbed her hand and walked over to the bed. They both sat down on the bed.

"Michelle, I am not sure what happened this morning. Is there a reason that you were acting like a child needing help going potty?"

"I don't know what happened this morning Kim. When I got up, I had to really go to the bathroom and when I got in there I just started crying. I have never had that happen to me before." Michelle said to Mom.

"Hopefully it was just because you woke up in a strange bedroom this morning. I would hope this was a one time thing."

"I hope so too, and i am sure it was because I was in a strange house."

"Well I called into work and told them I would not be in this morning. I did not want to leave you here with Sarah if you were not feeling well. Lets go and get some breakfast shall we." Mom took Michelle by the hand and started coming out of the bedroom. I ran back into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

I heard Michelle say "Can I put some pants on Kim."

"Your fine for having breakfast. Now come on." Mom said back to her.


Chapter 7.

I had the fridge door open, taking out the orange juice. Mom came into the kitchen holding Michelle's hand. My old panties did look very cutie on her. Mom pulled out a chair and told Michelle to sit down. Michelle sat down and her feet could not touch the ground. I set the juice on the table and went to get a glass for Michelle. I made sure to pick the biggest glass we had in the cupboard. I returned with the glass and filled it up to the top with juice.

"Morning Michelle. Are you feeling better now?" I said to her sitting down on the opposite side of her.

"Morning. I feel fine. Did you happen to move my underwear from where I put them last night? The ones that are in there are not mine."

"I am glad you are feeling good. No, I did not touch anything of yours."

"Michelle what are you talking about. You have a pair of your panties on". Mom said to her.

"No KIm I tried to tell you, these are not mine. I have never seen them before. I don't wear baby panties like these."

"They seem to fit you fine. Are you sure you are not embarrassed about the way you acted this morning and did not want us to see your less then mature panties?"Mom asked in a sing song voice.

"No. I wear thongs. Most of them black." Michelle screamed out.

"Keep your voice down please, there is no reason to yell. Just eat your cereal and we can go look after we are done."

Michelle seemed to be very upset. I don't blame her really, I would not want to be sitting at the kitchen table in a pair of panties made for a seven year old either.

We all finished up our breakfast. Michelle had drank all of the juice that I had given her. I was sure before to long Michelle would need to go to the bathroom or should I say Potty. I thought to myself.

"Michelle why don't you go and watch some TV. Sarah and I will clean the dishes up." Mom said .

That did not take long I thought. Mom seemed to be already thinking that Michelle was the younger one of the two of us. Another accident for little Michelle would really get Mom thinking that way.

Michelle got out of the chair and went into the family room. Mom and I cleaned up the table and did the dishes.

I went into the family room. Michelle was sitting on the couch still in her t-shirt and panties. I thought she would have went and at least put some pants on. I went and sat down beside her.

Michelle turned to me and said "I know you did something with my underwear you little brat. You think this is funny seeing me in these panties?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. I never touched anything."

"Whatever Sarah. You better hope your Mommy does not leave you alone with me today, because you are going to get it."

"Really, what are you going to do? Pee your pants like you did this morning."

"SHUT UP." Michelle screamed at me.

Mom came into the room and said "What is going on in here?"

"Nothing Mom. Just deciding what to watch on TV." I said

"Well there is no reason to yell."

"Sorry Mom, we will keep it down."

I grabbed the remote and started flipping channels. I found I-Carly and left it there.

We had watched TV for about hour. I noticed Michelle start moving around a little. She finally got up and went out to the hallway. I started smiling wondering what she was going to do this time.

It was not one minute later and she was back sitting on the couch. I did not say anything. I just kept watching her out of the corner of my eye. Michelle was moving her legs back and forth quicker and quicker. Her hand moved down between her legs. I knew she had to go. I wondered how long she would sit there. I decided to go say something to Mom.

I walked out into the kitchen where mom was sitting at the table paying some bills.

"What's up Sarah. Is there something I can get you?" Mom asked.

"No, nothing I need but, mmmm Mom you know the kids at the daycare that look like they need to use the potty?"

"Yes Sarah all to well. Why?"

"Will, I don't what to embarrass Michelle, but It seems to me that she is sitting on the couch doing the same thing. She got up once but came back in just a few seconds."

"Your kidding right?"

"No Mom, come see for yourself."

Mom got up and we walked to the corner of the doorway. There was Michelle sitting on the couch, both hands were down between her legs now. Her legs were moving back and forth very quickly.

"I see what you mean Sarah. Thank you for telling me." Mom whispered to me.


Mom walked into the family room. I stayed back and watched. Mom sat down beside Michelle and put her hand on her leg.

"Michelle are you ok?" Mom asked

"Yes."

"I know you are 17, but I have to ask. Do you need to use the bathroom?"

Michelle looked up at Mom and said "NO"

"Really, then why do you have you hands between legs and you are fidgeting like you do. Remember I work in a daycare and see this many times a day. I think you had better come with me please."

"No I do not need to be taken to the bathroom like some child." Michelle screamed out.

"Ok thats enough." Mom yelled back.

Mom grabbed her hand and pulled her off the couch. Mom was almost dragging Michelle down the hallway to he bathroom. Mom pulled her into the bathroom and said "Get on the toilet please."

"No I don't need to be taken to the bathroom. I am 17 I know when I need to go."

Michelle stood there with one hand between her legs, looking at the toilet.

"You sure don't look like a 17 year old right now. You look like a toddler trying not to have to use the potty."

Mom took Michelle by the shoulders and spun her around. Then reached down to her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. Mom lifted the seat and forced Michelle to sit. Almost before Michelle's bum hit the seat, you could hear her pee hitting the water.

"Didn't need to go, Really Michelle. I have three year olds at the daycare that do the same potty dance you were doing, and don't start going that quick when I sit them on the potty." Mom said standing over her.

Michelle was looking down and said "Kim please don't treat me like a child."

"Then don't act like one. I can't believe your Dad suggested you stay here all summer to look after Sarah. He said you could handle it with no problem. He forgot to tell me, you can't even handle getting to the potty by yourself. Your Dad is suppose to be calling tonight. I will be sure to tell him what has been going on."

Mom stood there waiting for Michelle to finish up, holding a hand full of toilet paper. Michelle must not have noticed Mom holding the paper because she reached over to get some for herself. Mom stopped her and said "I have paper already. Stand up please."

Michelle stood up and Mom wiped her like she would any other toddler at the daycare. Mom tossed the paper in the bowl, flushed, and then pulled Michelle's panties back up.

"I think we had better put you back to bed for a while. Maybe you should think about how you are acting." Mom said taking Michelle by the hand and leading her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.


Chapter 8.

Mom came out of the bedroom after putting Michelle back to bed, like you would a toddler that had been acting badly.

I went back out to watch TV. The phone rang a few minutes later and I heard Mom talking. Mom came into the family room and said "I am going to have to go into work this afternoon at 1pm. I guess you and Michelle are going to have to come with me. I don't feel comfortable leaving you two here by yourselves."

"Mom I can stay home with Michelle. I am sure we will be fine." I said knowing that there was no way Mom was leaving us.

"No, not today Sarah. Maybe later in the week but not the way Michelle has been acting, You can come with me today. Mrs Key said it was fine if I brought the two of you in this afternoon. Just as long as I came in, another girl called in sick this morning and they are short handed."

"Ok Mom."

I really did not mind going to the daycare with Mom. I figure Michelle might not be so happy about it. I got along with the other workers there and helped them watch the children. I never felt like I was one of the kids in the daycare when I went last summer.

"We will leave around noon and stop and get something to eat on the way. Why don't you go get showered and dressed. Get showered first, I will bring some clothes into the bathroom when you are done so you don't bother Michelle right now." Mom said to me walking back out to the kitchen.

i made my way to the bathroom. I went pee and was sure to close the toilet seat when I was finished. I had a long hot shower, thinking the whole time of ways to get not just Mom, but the other workers at the daycare to think that Michelle was much younger then me. She seem to be really scared of using the bathroom by herself so that was a good start.

Before long Mom was knocking on the bathroom door.

"I put your clothes on the counter. I am going to get Michelle up and ready to go." Mom said standing just inside the door.

I got out and got ready as quick as I could. I want to get into the bedroom to see what Mom was doing with Michelle.

Just before I got to the bedroom door I heard Michelle say "I am not going to spend the afternoon in a daycare."

I walked in the bedroom. Mom was sitting on the bed. Michelle was still under the covers.

" You are going with us. The way you have been today, do you really think I would let you stay home by yourself." Mom said pulling the covers back.

"I am seventeen. I am not going to a daycare like some little child Kim." Michelle said trying to pull the covers back over her.

"Listen. This is not up for discussion Michelle. You can either get up and get ready to go on your own, or I will get you up and get you ready. Whats it going to be?" Mom said, again pulling the covers back down.

"No way. I am not going." Kim yelled.

"I don't have time for this! Maybe a spanking will move you along. Is that what you want?"

"You can't spank me."

"Thats what you think." Mom said grabbing Michelle by the wrist and pulling her over her lap. Mom had Michelle over her lap before she could react. Mom started spanking her. Not real hard, but hard enough to get her attention thats for sure. Before long Michelle started crying, waving her legs and arms in the air.

Mom stood Michelle up on her feet and took her over to the dresser. Mom pulled her shirt off her and opened the dresser to find another one. Mom searched for another shirt but did not seem to find one she wanted, because she came away empty handed. Mom then took down Michelle's panties, and for the second time today she stood naked in front of us. Mom opened up the drawer with what Mom thought had Michelle's panties in it. Mom took a pair of the thicker ones that I had put in there. Mom look and felt them.

"I think that there is something you are not telling me. How often do you need to wear these training pants Michelle?" Mom asked holding them out for her to step into.

Michelle was still crying from the spanking she had gotten. "I don't wear them." she said looking confused at the sight of them.

"Well you are today. Step in."

Mom pulled the thick cloth panties up over Michelle's hips, they were a little tight. The thick panties spread her legs out a little more then normal. Mom turned and went into my closest and took out a pink dress. She took it over to Michelle and pulled it over her head and got her arms through the short sleeves. Mom pulled it down over her training panties. The dress came just above Michelle's knees. Mom then grabbed a hair brush and started brushing her hair. I stood there looking at Mom brushing her hair. Michelle looked like a 4 year old letting her Mommy get her ready to go out. The tight dress made her training panties very visible. Mom finished with Michelle, grabbed her hand and we all made our way out to the front door.


Chapter 9.

Mom was still holding Michelle's hand as we made it out to the front door.

"Can you find Michelle some shoes to wear please Sarah?" Mom asked me.

I went into the closet and pulled out a pair of pink flip flops that I had not worn for a few years. I took them to Michelle. Michelle was standing looking at herself in the mirror.

"I can't go out looking like this!" Michelle said.

"Maybe next time you will do as you are told. You had your chance to get ready all by yourself." Mom said.

"I am not going! You didn't even let me put a bra on."

"You look fine Michelle. Looks like to me you don't need a bra. Now put your shoes on. We need to get going."

"No. I am not going out looking like this." Michelle said stamping her foot on the floor.

I stood there watching Michelle throw a little temper tantrum.

Mom went over to her and put her hand under Michelle's chin. Mom lifted her chin up and said "Are you throwing a temper tantrum young lady? Would you like another spanking?"

"No please don't" Michelle said calming down some.

"Then put your shores on"

Michelle slipped her feet into the flip flops. Mom grabbed her hand again and we went out the front door. Mom opened the back door of the truck and Michelle got into the seat. I went around and got in the back on the other side.

Mom started out the drive way and asked "Is Mac Donald's ok for lunch?"

"Yes. That sounds good Mom." I said.

We pulled into the parking lot. I got out. Mom and I were out but Michelle never moved. Mom and I stood at he front of the truck for a few seconds. Mom finally went and opened Michelle's door.

"Come on lets go."

"I am not going in there. Please just let me stay here." Michelle wined.

"You are really starting to push your luck little girl. I have had about enough of you acting like a spoiled brat. Now get out here or do you want me to carry you in."

Michelle never moved. She had her arms crossed in front of her. Mom reached around and unbuckled her seat belt grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the truck. When Michelle's feet hit the ground she almost fell. She grabbed a hold of the door and would not let go. Mom still had a hold of her other hand. Mom raised her hand and brought it down on Michelle's bum. Michelle let out a little scream and let go of the door. Mom then picked Michelle up and placed her on her hip. Michelle started crying out "No don't. Stop it."

Mom shut the door and carried Michelle on her hip like a toddler. I could not believe what I was seeing. Michelle is really making herself look like a little girl all by herself. Michelle put her head on Mom's shoulder. I think more to cover her face up.

We walked into Mac Donald's. We made our way into the line up. It was right at lunch time so it was busy. Michelle went limp, sitting on Mom's hip. To anyone looking at her they would think she was just a small child being carried by her Mommy.

Mom looked down at me and said "Can you take Michelle and get a table?"

She then set Michelle down and said to her "You are going to go with Sarah and get a table. I will order the food. If you act up in any way, I will not hesitate to spank you in front of all these people. I am sure you don't want me to do that do you?"

Michelle just shook her head no. I took Michelle by the hand and went to find a table. I found a table against the window. I let Michelle get into the bench seat first, so that she was up against the window. I sat down beside her.

"I like your dress Michelle. It looks really nice on you." I said to her.

"Shut up Sarah. i look like a dork."

A young girl about 20 cleaning off tables came up to me and said "Would you like me to get a booster seat for your little sister or is your Mom bringing her one?

I giggled a little out loud. "No I think she will be fine."

The girl walked away and I turned to Michelle and said "I guess you don't look like a dork. I would say you look like a little girl. I would suggest when we get to the daycare that you don't tell anybody that you are 17 because I don't think they will believe you."

Michelle looked down and started to cry a little. I put my arm around her and whispered in her ear "It's ok. I will look out for you today. Just trust me. Can you do that?"

Michelle nodded her head up and down. I could not get over how quickly Michelle seem to be regressing. I did not think she would regress this quickly. One suggestion last night in her sleep and she turns into a four year old 12 hours later.

Mom came back with our food. Michelle still was crying with her head down. Mom put the food on the table. Mom had gotten us nuggets fries and a drink. Mom sat down and looked at Michelle and said "whats wrong now?"

Michelle looked up with a few tears on her cheek and said "nothing I am fine."

"Ok then lets get eating. I need to get into work."

We finished up our food. Mom took the garbage away from the table. I got up and held my hand out for Michelle to take. Michelle looked at me and slid over to get out. Michelle did not put her hand in to mine, she just got up and walked towards Mom. Michelle stood behind Mom while she was putting the waste in the garbage container. Mom turned to us and said "Ok lets get going." It looked like to me Michelle wanted to ask Mom something but could not bring herself to talk.

We got back into the truck and made the short drive to the daycare.

Mom held Michelle's hand again when we walked up to the front doors of the daycare. Mom put her code in to get into the door. Mom pulled on the door open and we walked in. Once we were in the building Mom bent down and said to Michelle "this is my place of work. You will not make any trouble in here. You go with Sarah and she will show you where you can go."

I took Michelle's hand and we walked down the hallway and into a room that had the 4-5 year olds. I wanted to go say Hi to Mrs. Key.

We walked in and Mrs Key came right over to us. Mrs Key was in her mid thirties and still and very good looking lady. She come up to us and hugged me saying "Hi Sarah. Its good to see you again. You have grown again this year. You do you have with you?"

"Hi Mrs Key. This is Michelle. She is staying with Mom and I all summer."

"Hi Michelle. Nice to meet you. You look very pretty in your pink dress."

Michelle kept looking down almost standing behind me.

"She is a little shy Mrs Key. I am sure she will warm up quick enough." I said.

"Oh that's fine. Are you going to leave her here with me while you go help your Mom?" she asked.

"Um no I think I had better take her along with me."

"Ok see you later."

I took Michelle by the hand and lead her out the door. When we got out into the hallway I turned to Michelle and said "see I will look after you ok. You just stay with me."

We made our way down the hall to the room Mom was working in. Mom looked after the 2-3 year olds. We got into the room and Mom was talking to Mrs. Lee. Mrs Lee was maybe 30 and was from China. She had just moved here last year. She was a very nice lady, she was just hard to understand sometimes.

I took Michelle over to a empty table and got her to sit down.

"I will go get you something to drink and I will see if I can find you a book to read."

I went over to where Mom was to say Hi to Mrs. Lee. We talked for a few minutes and then I went to get Michelle a juice box from the fridge.

I grab a book on the way back to the table with the juice box. I set the juice box down in front of her and said "I got you a drink in case you get thirsty. Here is a book to read."

The book was a novel for younger teens. I had brought is last year for myself to read while I was here. Michelle took the juice box, grabbed the straw and pushed it into the box. I left Michelle sitting there by herself.

I walked over to where there were 8 kids all playing on the big play mat. I knelt down and said "Hi" to them. They just kept playing and did not pay much attention to me.

I sat down and helped the kids play. I kept looking at Michelle sitting at the table reading her book. From my view I could see up her dress and the thick training panties she was wearing.

A little while later Mom was over talking to Michelle. I could not hear what she was saying. All I could see was Michelle nodding her head. Mom walked away and when to change a little boys diaper.

It was not long and I looked over at Michelle and her legs were going back and forth again like she had been doing this morning sitting on the couch. Michelle looked around the room. I figured she was looking for the bathroom.

Each of the 4 rooms had it's own bathroom. This room however had 2 changing tables on each side of the bathroom door. I think 6 out of the 8 kids in here were still in diapers and the other 2 had most likely were wearing pull ups.

Michelle got up off the chair and made her way to the bathroom. I kept a close eye on her. Michelle stepped just inside the doorway and stopped. Her hand went between her legs again. Her legs went a little closer together. As close as they could with the thick training pants she had on. Michelle just stood there looking at the toilet. I looked around for Mom. Mom was getting a little girl a juice box and putting the straw in it. Mrs Lee was right beside the bathroom door helping a little boy with a toy he had pushed under the change table. Michelle stood there for about a minute then started walking backwards out the door. Mrs. Lee had just gotten up from getting the toy from under the change table and handed it to the little boy. Michelle backed into Mrs. Lee. I got up and went over to Michelle. Mrs Lee was already taking to Michelle.

"Is everything ok." she asked Michelle.

Michelle still had her hand between her legs and was moving around some. To anyone that is around little kids all day, knew the potty dance all to well.

I walked up to Michelle and Mrs Lee.

"Mrs Lee I think Michelle needs to go potty. She has been having some problems going by herself."

Michelle looked at me with a scared look on her face. The way she was moving around I knew she did not have a lot of time to get to the potty before she wet her panties.

Mrs Lee took Michelle's hand and took her into the bathroom, turned and said "can you tell your Mom I am had to take her to the potty" and then shut the door.

I walked over to Mom and said "Mom. Mrs Lee had to take Michelle into the bathroom, she was doing the same thing that she was doing this morning."

"Ok thank you for telling me. I just asked her a little bit ago if she need to use the bathroom and she said no. Can you help Jill get to the table to drink her juice box."

"Ok" I said taking Jill by the hand and leading her over to the table Michelle had been sitting at.



No comments:

Post a Comment