Saturday 4 January 2014

Getting a Babysitter for the Summer 2


Chapter 3.

"Come on honey, wake up Michelle and Doug will be here soon." My mother saying well pulling my covers off me. I was tried from staying up late looking on the internet. I got up and changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Mom had breakfast waiting for me when I got to the kitchen. Mom sat down with me and said "Honey I was thinking last night about what you said yesterday. I know you are 13 and maybe I should be giving you a little more freedom but can you just go along with Michelle coming to stay with us?"

I thought for a second and said "Mom I have no problem with Michelle coming, it just seems like you are treating me like a baby having Michelle coming here to look after me."

"Listen Sarah, Michelle is coming here not really to look after you, but because her Dad is going away for the summer and he did not want Michelle to stay by herself all summer. So really why don't you look at it like you are just hanging out with a friend for the summer."

I sat eating, thinking that maybe Michelle's Dad is sending her here to be looked after for the summer. I wonder what she feels like, 17 and her dad will not let her stay by herself.

Mom and I finished breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen. The door bell rang and Mom went to answer the door. Doug and Michelle came in. I waited in the Kitchen for a minute before I went out. I went out to the front door, Doug and Mom were hugging each other. Michelle was standing there beside her Dad. She had on nice jeans, long boots that came up to here knees. Her boots had 3 or 4 inch heels on them.

We all said our hellos' to each other. Mom said to Michelle "Let me take your coat Michelle and Sarah can help you take your things into your room."

Michelle took her coat off and then took her boots off. Once Michelle had her boots off and lost the heels she really was smaller then me. I walked up to her and grab a bag. "Follow me Michelle." I said.

Michelle and I got to my bedroom and I set her bag on her bed.

Michelle looked around and said "I don't have my own room?"

"Sorry we only have a 2 bedroom house, so we have to share a room."

"Well this is just great. Not only do I have to look after you all summer, I have to sleep in the same room as you." Michelle said.

I was a little angry at what Michelle had just said. I went up to her, looking down at her and said "I don't need to be looked after, I am 13."

"Really then why is my Dad paying me to Babysit you. For what he said you are not mature enough to stay by yourself, so that is why I am here for the summer."

I could not believe what she was saying. Here she was having to look up at me to talk to me. With out the make up she had on, no one would ever believe this little girl was older then me. I had 5 inches on her, and my breast were bigger then hers.

"It looks like to me I should be the one babysitting you little girl. Do you still buy your clothes in the kids department.?"

Michelle got up on her toes and said "You will not talk to me like that. You are going to be doing what ever I tell you for the summer Sarah. I don't care that you are a little taller then me. My Dad tells me your Mommy still spanks your little butt, so if you don't do what I tell you, I will let her know what a little brat you are being."

I had so much I wanted to say but felt that is was not going to get me anywhere with her, so I left her standing in the bedroom and walked back out to the family room. Mom and Doug were sitting on the couch talking. Mom turned to me and said "Doug has to get going, can you let Michelle know please."

I turned and went back to the bedroom and said to Michelle "Your Daddy is leaving and wants you." Michelle did not look happy that I said Daddy, but I just walked back out smiling.


Chapter 4.

Mom and Doug were getting up off the couch when I came back out. Michelle was following me. We made our way to the front door. Michelle went over to Doug and the hugged, they said there good-byes. Mom followed Doug outside. I made my way back to the couch and turned on the TV.

Mom came back in a few minutes later and asked Michelle if she could talk to her in the bedroom. They went into the bedroom and shut the door. I sat there wondering what Mom would be talking to Michelle about.

The rest of the day went by fairly quick. Michelle and I did not talk. Mom and her talked about her school and things I did not really care about. I sat and watch TV most of the day.

Around 830pm Mom said "I think its time for you to go to bed Sarah. Why don't you go get ready."

I looked at Michelle and she was smiling looking at her watch. I know she was thinking that it was only 830 and I had to go to bed. I turned back to Mom and said "Is Michelle going to bed also?"

Mom laughed and said "no honey Michelle can stay up for a while yet."

Michelle looked at me smiling again and said "Have a good sleep sweetie."

I stared at her but did not say anything. I got up and went and got ready for bed. Mom came in and tucked me in. I laid there thinking after Mom left the room on how I was going to start this process of Mom looking at Michelle as the younger one of the two of us.

A few hours later I was still up. Michelle came into the room and she took some things out of the dresser and went back out. Before long Michelle came back in. I could see she was wearing pi's that were purple. there was something on the t-shirt but I could not make it out.

I stayed awake listening for a sign that Michelle had fallen asleep. I did not figure she would be to long falling asleep because I knew that she would have had to be up early this morning for her to get here as earlier as they did. Sure enough a few minutes later I could hear her breathing slow and get a little louder. I got up out of bed and walked over to her bed. I got on my knees and whispered in her ear. "Are you still awake?" Michelle never moved. I got a little closer to her ear and started saying "When you wake in the morning your bladder is going to feel really full. As soon as you open your eyes in the morning you are going to know you have to get up quickly to get to the bathroom on time. Once you get to the bathroom you are going to be too scared to sit on the toilet. The toilet is going to scare you so bad that you are going to start crying and calling out for your Mommy. The only time you will not feel scared of the toilet is when some one else is in the bathroom with you. You will not be able to sit on the toilet with out some one else in the bathroom with you. Then you will ask for help." I repeated this many many times to her. I must have been taking to her for hours. I was getting tried by the time I figured the suggestion would take effect on her. I made my way back to my bed and fell asleep.

Mom came into our room in the morning and took my covers off me and said "Come on honey time to get up."

I looked over at Michelle and she was still sleeping. I said a little loud "Ok Mom thanks."

Michelle started to wake. It was not long and she was up, out of bed and running to the door. Michelle made her way out the door and into the hallway.

Mom and I looked at each other. I said "I think someone needs to use the potty badly."

I made sure to use the word potty. I needed to get mom to think about Michelle running out of the room having to use the potty like some 6 year old. Sure enough we heard Michelle crying out "Mommy Mommy".

The door to the bathroom was still open and Michelle was standing there with her hands between her legs doing the potty dance, crying. Michelle looked like a toddler standing in front of the toilet.

Mom walked in and said "Whats going on Michelle did you not make it?"

Michelle was crying so hard she could hardly talk. " I need help". She finally said. She just kept looking at the toilet with her hands between her legs. Mom walked over and lifted the toilet seat up. Michelle then pulled her pi's and panties down and sat on the toilet . Mom just stood there with a shocked look on her face. I looked down at Michelle's panties, they looked pretty wet. Michelle just sat there peeing, with tears still on her face.

"Michelle what happened?" my mom said in a stern voice.

Michelle looked up at my mom and said "I don't know I got in here and all of a sudden I started crying."

"Just because you wet your panties a little?"

Michelle looked down at her panties, i don't think she could believe they were wet. " I did'nt know I wet them. Sorry Ms. Jones."

"Well, finish up in here and come back into the bedroom when you are done. And remember what I told you yesterday? Call me Kim please not Ms. Jones."


Chapter 5.

Mom came back out of the bathroom. As soon has she steeped out of the doorway, Michelle called out "Don't leave please."

Mom turned back around and said "Why what's wrong now?"

"Nothing, I just don't what to be in here by myself right now" Michelle replied.

Mom walked back into the bathroom and I stood peaking around the corner. Mom went over to Michelle and stood in front of her sitting on the toilet.

"I don't understand Michelle. Why do I need to be in here with you? I thought you were 17 years old."

Michelle looked up at Mom but could not seem to come up with anything to say.

"Well, are you done?" Mom said to her.

Michelle looked back down and said "Yes".

Mom took Michelle's arms and pulled her up off of the toilet. Mom then bent down and pulled Michelle's panties and pyjamas pants up.

"Lets go get you changed out of these wet pants Michelle. I am not sure what to think of all of this, but I hope this is not a regular occurrence." Mom said to her holding her hand walking back to the bedroom.

I run just in front of them and went into the bedroom and sat on my bed. Mom came in holding Michelle's hand. Michelle looked more like a little girl then ever before. No make up on and her wet pants did not help. Michelle never looked up at me. She just kept looking down at the ground. Mom got her over to her bed and turned to me and said "can you go grab the clothes hamper out of my bedroom for me please Sarah, seems that Michelle here had a little accident."

I smiled and made my way out to get the hamper.

When I got back with the hamper, Michelle was standing there with no shirt on. Mom was just in the process of pulling her pyjamas pants off.

"Kim, I don't need help getting changed. Please just let me do this." Michelle said.

"I would hope you don't need help getting changed, but I also would not think you needed help going to the potty either. I am a little taken back by all this Michelle. The way your Dad talked about you, I thought you were a very mature young lady but after what I have seen this morning, I am not sure that you are."

I was really smiling after listening to Mom talk to Michelle. I thought I might start laughing when Mom used the word potty to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment