Saturday 4 January 2014

Getting a Babysitter for the Summer 4


Chapter 10.

Mom walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. I got Jill seated and walked over near the bathroom. It was a few seconds before Mrs. Lee opened the door. Mrs. Lee had Michelle's dress in one hand and her training panties in the other.

The door was wide open and I could see Michelle naked, still sitting on the toilet. She had her hands covering her face. Mom took the dress and panties from Mrs. Lee. She looked at the panties, then set them on the change table. Mom said something to her and Mrs. Lee came back out and Mom went into the bathroom.

Mom talked to Michelle and then turned and came back out, leaving the door open. She looked under the change table then turned and walked out the door into the hallway. Michelle was still sitting with her hands covering her face.

A few minutes later Mom came back into the room holding, it looked like 3 pair of pink disposable pull ups. Mom set 2 pair on the change table, took a box of baby wipes and went into the bathroom. I walked over to the change table to look at the pull ups. They where much thicker then the ones that were underneath the change table below me. They must be the overnight kind I have seen on TV. I looked at the training panties Michelle had had on. They looked very wet. MIchelle must not have made it to the potty on time.

I walked back around so that I could see in the bathroom as Mom never shut the door. Michelle was now standing up and Mom was using the baby wipes on her. Mom turned Michelle around and started cleaning her bum. I got a little closer so that could hear what Mom was saying to her.

"I can't believe that this is the second wetting accident you have had today. What am I going to do with you?" Mom said still using the baby wipes on her bum.

"Please Kim, stop this. I am sorry that I had a accident. I don't know what is happening to me. Please help me." Michelle said still crying.

"Help you, I am helping you. I am cleaning you up like a toddler just learning to use the potty."

"No I mean, please help me figure out why I am having this problem."

"You want me to help you? Fine I will help you. Are you going to start listening to me and do what I tell you. Instead of putting up fight every time? Mom said turning Michelle around so that she was facing her.

"Yes. I will do what you want me to. Just make this stop."

"Ok good. Now step into these for me." Mom had the pull ups open waiting for Michelle to step into them.

"Is there not something else I can wear. Please don't put a diaper on me."

"Honey I don't have anything else for you to wear, and these are not diapers sweetie. These are not much different then the training pants you were wearing before you wet them. Now step in."

Michelle lifted one leg and then the other and Mom pulled the pull ups up her legs around her waist. They were at least twice has thick as the cloth training pants Michelle had on earlier. Mom took Michelle by the hand and brought her out of the bathroom. Michelle was standing outside the bathroom only wearing a pull up.

I could not stop looking at her. Here was a 17 year old that was wearing a thong yesterday, now standing amongst a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds wearing what some of them were wearing.

Mom held up the pink dress and pull it over Michelle's head. Once Mom had the dress pulled down over her, the pull up stuck out much more then the cloth training pants had.

Mom took Michelle by the hand again. Mom walked Michelle towards the back of the room. Michelle was waddling instead of walking to the back of the room. The pull up had pushed her legs out and changed her walk. I looked over at another little girl walking on the play mat and there was not much difference in the way they were walking. Mom got Michelle to lay down on a mat. For the second time today, Mom was putting 17 year old Michelle down for a nap.


Chapter 11.

I was still standing beside the change table when Mom came back from putting Michelle down for a nap.

"Honey can you help me change some of these little ones?" Mom asked.

"Sure I can help you. But you get the stinky ones."

Mom laughed and said "Ok. Fair enough."

Mom and I walked over to pick up a couple of kids. We brought them over to the change tables. I started undressing a little girl so that I could change her diaper. I turned to Mom and said "Is there something wrong with Michelle?"

Mom was putting Michelle's wet panties into a plastic bag and wiping the change table clean.

"I am not sure Sarah. I am so glad that you are not teasing her about it. It shows me how grown up you are getting, but I guess it was not that long ago you were wearing these same kind of training pants to bed, was it? Mom said holding the plastic bag up.

"Mom don't say that out loud here!" I blushed looking around to see if anyone was round to hear that statement. Sure it was only a few months ago that I finally stopped wetting the bed, but I did not want anyone knowing that. I am so glad I stopped before Michelle had got here. I knew this is why Mom treats me like I am younger.

"Maybe I should have told you this morning, but I did not want to upset Michelle. Last night when she was sleeping, she was calling out for her daddy. I tried to wake her up, but I could not get her to come to. Do you think that she might just be missing her Daddy? i know if you went away for 2 months, I would be upset." Of course I made this all up, but I figured it made Michelle sound like a little girl missing her Daddy, and I wanted to get off the subject of my recent bedwetting.

"That is sweet of you honey, saying that you would miss me. Maybe Michelle is just missing her Dad, but honey it's only been one night. She is suppose to be 17 not 4."

"Mom I know she is 17. I think she is just scared of being in a new place with out her Daddy."

"I am so impressed that you are concerned about Michelle. I was afraid you would not get along with her."

Mom and I finished changing the kids diapers. It was nap time, so we got the kids to lay down to take a nap.

Michelle must have been worn out from the events from today, because she was sleeping very soundly. Mom, Mrs. Lee and I got the other kids down for there nap. We went and cleaned up some toys. Mom went to the change table and got Michelle's wet panties. I also noticed Mom took the other two pull ups and set them all beside her purse.


It was a couple hours later and Michelle was sitting up on the sleeping mat. I walked over to her.

"Did you have a good nap?" I asked

Michelle looked around and noticed that she was amongst 8 toddlers all laying on the same type of mat she was now sitting on. She looked up at me and said "Um I guess so."

"That good. Come on I will take you back to the table so that you can read your book. Be quiet so you don't wake the other kids."

Michelle got up off the mat. Her dress had rode up her back and her pull up was sticking out below the hem line. We got back to the table and Mom came over to us.

"Thank you Sarah for getting Michelle up. Did you have a good nap sweetie? Are your panties dry." Mom said reaching around Michelle, pulling her dress up and poking at the pull up to check for wetness.

Michelle jumped a little when Mom reached around to check her pull up and said "No don't. Its fine."

"Yes it is dry. Good girl. Now do you need to go potty?"

Michelle looked at the bathroom door, took a step back and said "No I don't need to go."

"Are you sure? I asked you earlier and you said no. Then you wet your panties not that long after. I think we should go try, ok" Mom said taking Michelle's hand leading her to the bathroom.

"Mom I can take her it you want. The other kids are starting to wake. Mrs Lee might need your help." and said to Mom walking beside Michelle.

"Sure honey that would be very helpful. Thank you."

"No problem."

Bingo. Mom is letting me take a girl that is 4 years older then me to the potty. I could not believe Mom said yes. A few more accidents out of little Michelle here and I would become, in Mom's eyes the older of the two of us.


I took Michelle's other hand and walked her the rest of the way to the bathroom. I opened the door and let Michelle go in first.

"Just let me know when you are done. Ok." I said pushing Michelle in the bathroom a little. Michelle stood there looking at the toilet, her hands started shaking. She looked back at me. I was just about to shut the door and step out when she cried out "No don't leave."

"Pardon" I said holding the door half open.

"Sarah don't leave me in here by myself please." she whined.

"Why. I think you are a big girl and can go potty by yourself. Can't you?"

"I can but, but….just don't leave please."

I stepped in the bathroom closing the door behind us and said "Did you already go in your training pants? Is that way you don't want me to leave? Or do you not have to go potty?"

"No I did not wet my panties. I don't know how to explain it. I just feel scared all of a sudden."

"If you are scared then lets get out of here." I said grabbing her hand opening the door and walking back out. I took Michelle back over to the table and she sat down. I pushed the book over to her and said "I will go get you a drink. You sit here and read."

I got her a drink and then went to help Mom.

"Did you have any problems with Michelle?" Mom asked.

"Nope, no problem. She is reading her book at the table."

"Oh good. Thank you for doing that for me. Mrs. Lee had her hands full with these little ones."

"Your welcome. Anything I can do Mom, just let me know." I said trying to sound as mature as I could.

The rest of the day went by quickly. Michelle was still reading the book I gave her when it was time to head home. I picked up Michelle's empty juice box and put it in the trash.

All the kids had left and Mrs. Key had come into the room. Mom was grabbing her purse, the 2 pull ups and Michelle's wet panties. Mom started talking to Mrs. Key.

"Would it be alright if I took these pull ups with me? I will replace them tomorrow. Michelle had a little accident today, I did not have any spare panties for her to wear." Mom said holding up the pull ups.

"Oh that's fine Kim. I don't think we will miss a couple of pull ups."

"Thank you. See you tomorrow."

"Ok bye girls." Mrs Key said to us waving.

"Ok. Lets go ladies. We need to stop for some groceries on the way home." Mom said to us still holding the pull ups in her hand.

Mom and I walked while Michelle waddled out to the truck. I wondered if Michelle had wet her pull ups yet since she had not gone to the potty when I took her.

Mom had finally put the pull ups in her purse before we had got out to the truck. Mom opened the front door and put her purse and Michelle's wet panties in. She then opened the back door for Michelle. When Michelle stepped up into the truck, Mom put her hand under her dress to feel the pull up. Michelle jumped a little when she felt Mom's hand on the back of her pull up. Mom never said anything to her so I guess her pull up was still dry.

Mom got in the front and said "we just have stop for a few things at the store, then we can get home and hopefully talk to your father Michelle."

Michelle did not say anything, she just looked out the side window.

We got to the store and parked. Mom went to Michelle's door and opened it up.

"Kim can I stay in the truck please." Michelle asked in a whiney voice.

"No, I don't think that would be wise. If anyone saw you sitting out here by yourself they might call of the police on me. Now come on, we will not be long." Mom said taking Michelle by the hand and pulling her out of the truck.

"Come on I am 17. I can sit out here by myself. I don't want to go into the store with you."

"Sweetie if you have not noticed, you don't look 17 right now. I don't now many 17 year olds that are wearing training pants. I am not going to fight with you again. Maybe if you start acting like a 17 year old, then maybe I would start treating you like a 17 year old. Now come on." Mom said pulling Michelle away from the door and closing it.

Michelle tried to dig in so Mom could not pull her, but that only worked for a few seconds before Mom picked her up for the second time today and placed her on her hip.

We walked towards the front entrance of the store. Michelle was kicking her legs and screaming out "Let me down!"

Mom grabbed a cart and then set Michelle down. Before I even knew what Mom was doing she hiked Michelle's dress up, exposing her pull up and gave her a few hard swats on her bum.

"Stop yelling and behave. Unless you want a bare bottom spanking right here."

Michelle stopped in her tracks, I think she was in shock that she just received a spanking in front of a few people getting there own carts. Mom pulled down Michelle's dress, picked her back up and feed her legs through the seat in the front of the cart. It was a tight squeeze but Mom finally got her sitting down. Michelle's dress had got caught on the back of the seat and bunched up showing her pull up off to anyone looking at her. The front of the dress was around her waist so the front of her pull up was pushing up against the bars between her legs.

"Now sit there and be quite. I have had enough out of you for one day." Mom said to her holding her chin with one hand.

Michelle put her head down and place her hands on the front of the cart. She started to cry a little. She looked like a toddler sitting in the cart. Her pull up in full display for anyone to see.

"Sarah can you push the cart for me please. It will go a lot quicker if you do." Mom asked.

"Sure Mom."

I got to the front of the cart and starting pushing it, following Mom. I smiled looking at Michelle sitting in the cart right in front of me. Michelle still had her head down and I could hear her sobbing. I looked at the front of her pull up and I could tell it was wet. I wondered if she wet it when she was getting the spanking. I decide to wait to tell Mom. I think Mom is mad enough now, I do not want to make her crazy.


I followed Mom around, pushing the cart with Michelle in it. We had done a couple of aisles before Michelle stopped sobbing and was now sitting upright looking around.

Mom turned down the next aisle and I followed along. It was the baby aisle. Mom stopped in front of the pull ups and was looking at them. Mom turned, looked at me and said, "Sarah do you know if we still have some of your pull ups in the old dresser?"

I could not believe Mom was asking me that. I am sure I turned three shades of red. I looked at Michelle. She was smiling looking at me blush. "Ummm…I don't remember, its been so long since I have had to wear them."

"Oh it was not that long ago. I just hope we do so that I don't need to buy a hole package to replace the ones I took from work." Mom said holding a package of night time pull ups.


I did not know what to say. Then I looked at Michelle again. I kept looking down and seen her wet pull up sticking out from between the bars on the cart, and I blurted out "Mom you might need more here for Michelle. I think the one she is wearing maybe wet."

Michelle's hand went down between her legs. She was poking at it with her finger. Mom came around to the front of the cart, still holding on to the package of pull ups. Mom handed the pull ups to me and swatted Michelle's hand out of the way. She then pushed Michelle back, lifted her dress up, pulled the front of her pull up out and away from her stomach. Mom then looked down inside the pull up.

"Michelle how long have you been sitting in that wet pull up? Did you even know you went pee pee in it?" Mom said letting the pull up snap back against her skin.

Michelle hung her head down and just sat there shaking her head back and forth.

"Maybe I need to buy you some diapers instead. Is that what you need some baby diapers?"

MIchelle looked up quickly after Mom said the word diapers. "No please Kim. I don't need diapers. I am sorry, please no." Michelle whined.

"Well what am I suppose to do with you. I know 3 years old that don't have as many accidents in one day. This is the third time today you have wet yourself like a baby. I think you can sit in that wet pull up of yours for a while and think about what a baby you are." Mom said taking the pull ups back from me and tossing them in the cart.

Mom then walked down a few feet and picked up a box of Pampers baby wipes and set them in the cart beside the over night pull ups.

I followed Mom and started to feel sorry for MIchelle. Maybe I went to far. Maybe I should not have done what I did to her last night.

I kept looking over Michelle's head. I could not bring myself to look her in the eyes. I knew all to well what it was like to sit in a wet pull up. Mom used to make me eat breakfast before she would take my pull up off, from a night of bedwetting.

She use to say, "It's not comfortable is it Sarah? Sitting there in your wet diaper. Maybe you should grow up and stop wetting your bed like a toddler, for heaven sake you are 12 years old."

I felt a few tears roll down my face thinking about it. I brought my hand up to face and wiped the tears away hopefully before Michelle or Mom noticed them.


Chapter 13.

Just as I was bringing my hand down from wiping the tears from my cheek, Mom turned around.

"Whats wrong honey?" Mom asked walking towards me.

"Nothing."

"Oh no not you too?"

"Not me what?"  I said.

Mom walked up to me.  She put one hand on my shoulder and the other hand went and felt my bottom. I jumped when she touched me.   Mom felt my bottom, then went and felt  between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I thought that you might have  had  an accident." Mom said still with her hand touching my bum.

"What? No. Stop it." I said.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I am not crying. I think I am just tried and my eyes started watering."

"Oh, are you tired sweetie. Would you like to ride in the cart instead of walking?" Mom said to me in a sing song voice.

"No Mom I am fine. Can we just get what we need and get home."

"Ok sweetie just a few more things and we will be done." Mom said turning back and heading out front of the cart.

I could not believe Mom just checked my pants like I was  3 years old.  Then asked if I wanted to ride in the cart.   It had been going so well today.  Mom had let me take Michelle to the potty and seem to be treating me like I was the older, more mature person. Then she makes me feel like a toddler, all in a matter of seconds.

Michelle was almost laughing at me after Mom walked away.  She had her hand over her month, covering up, I am sure a big smile.  I leaned in close to her ear and said "What are you laughing at? Yourself sitting in the cart wearing a wet pull up.?"

Michelle took her hand away from her mouth. Her smile disappeared  and she whispered. "No. Watching you get your panties checked by your Mommy."

"I don't think you should be saying anything to me, you little baby. How are those pull ups feeling right now. I bet they are pretty wet."

I leaned back and  pushed  the cart quicker,  getting closer to Mom.

I am not sure why I was feeling sorry for Michelle. Her she was sitting in a cart wearing a wet pull up, but laughing at me. I will not make that mistake again.  I got close to Mom as we were heading to the cashier. I said loud enough for the cashier and anyone else close to us to hear.

"Mom I think Michelle's pull ups are starting to leak."

I smiled looking at Michelle.   I leaned into her again and said , "this  should wipe the smile off your face."

Mom just turned and said, "Ok honey. There is not much I can do right now. She will have to wait until we get out in the truck."

Mom started pulling things out of the cart and putting them on the check out line.  Once Mom had finished she step to the side so that I could push the cart through past the cashier.  Mom stopped me and stepped in front of the cart.  She was now standing in front of Michelle and had pushed the cart up towards the cashier.  I stood behind Mom.  Mom then said to Michelle in front of the cashier who looked to be about the same age as Michelle.

"Did you wet again honey? It would not surprise me if you did, the way you have been acting  today. I will change you when we get out into the truck Ok."

Michelle lowered her head and did not say a word.   I am sure that smile is gone now.

We got everything in the cart and headed back out to the truck.  Once we made it to the truck Mom opened the back.  I started to grab a bag to put in and Mom said. "Wait honey I need to change MIchelle. I don't want her leaking on the seat."

Mom picked Michelle up out of the cart, and set her on her hip.  Mom then took a blanket that was folded up in the back.  She took the blanket and unfolded it and placed  it in the back.  She then took Michelle off her hip and laid her on top of the blanket.

Michelle started kicking her legs yelling "No stop it. Not here."

Michelle started to get up but  Mom took her hand and pushed her back down.

"You are not gong to be leaking all over the seat of my truck.  So you are going to get your pull ups changed if you like it or not. Unless you would like a spanking before you get your training pants changed then I suggest you stop this and let me get you out of your wet trainers."

I don't think Michelle wanted another spanking today because she calm right  down and placed her hands up to cover her face.  Mom lifted her legs up a little so she could push her dress up her back, exposing her very wet pull up.  Mom then said to me. "Can you find the baby wipes for me Sarah."

I started looking though the bags.  Finding the box of baby wipes I set them down in the back beside Michelle.  Mom started  tearing apart the sides of the pull ups.  Mom then took Michelle by the ankles and lifted them up into the air.  MIchelle looked like a baby getting her diaper changed.  I few people walked by, looked  and kept walking.

Mom then pulled the pull up out from under MIchelle's bum and use it to wipe away some of the pee still on her.   Mom kept ahold of her legs with her bum up off the blanket. She opened the box of baby wipes and took a couple out.  She then started wiping Michelle's bottom  keeping her legs and bum in the air.  Michelle never removed her hands from her face the hole time.

Mom was finally done wiping her bottom and front.  She put  her legs back down.  She then took one of the two pull ups from her purse and slipped them over Michelle's feet.  Mom pulled them up to her knees,  took Michelle and stood her up on her feet outside of the truck. Michelle's dress stayed up above her waist. Here she was standing in the middle of the parking lot naked from the waist down until  Mom pulled the pull ups up and over her bum. Mom swatted  her  bottom  a couple times  and said. "I am telling you right now young lady, if this keeps up I will not hesitate  putting  your little butt into a diaper. I am almost to the point right now.  I suggest you get into the truck right now and behave, or I will walk back into the store and get you some diapers.  If you think I am joking, just go ahead and say something.  Now go get in the truck."

Michelle ran to the back door, opened it and jumped in quickly.

Mom rolled up the wet pull up with the baby wipes inside and said to me "can you go put this in the trash for me."

I took the pull up from Mom.  I was surprised how heavy it was when Mom placed it in my hand. Michelle must have to been close to leaking.   I walked over to a garbage can and toss it in.  Once I got back, Mom had placed all the bags in the back of the truck.  We got in and started the drive back to the house.

On the ride back I kept picturing Michelle getting her pull up changed. Mom had changed her just like she would have changed a diaper on a kid at  the daycare.

I thought to myself.  How does that feel Michelle, getting your bum changed in the middle of a parking lot  like a baby,  Maybe she will not  be so quick to laugh at me again.

I then starting thinking about Mom checking my pants for wetness in the grocery store.  Why would Mom do that to me?  I have not had a daytime accident in years.  There was that  one time a few months back walking  home from a friends house.  I just could not hold it before I made it home. I was going to go before I left Jennifer's house but her brother was in the bathroom and I figured  I could wait until I got home. I figured wrong.   Mom just happened to be talking with a neighbour in the drive way when I came walking up, pants soaked and  crying.  Mom said looking at my wet pants. "Do you need to start wearing your training pants during the day now to.?"

I ran into the house.  Mom followed me in and told me to stop. I stood in the front foyer looking down at my soaked jeans.  Mom took my jacket off, then stripped me naked. All along talking to me like I was some toddler that had just had a accident.

I was brought out of my day dream or just I say nightmare  when Mom stopped in the driveway.

Mom turned and said "take Michelle into the house and straight to the bathroom. Little pee pee girl needs to take a bath."

Michelle was already out of the truck when I came around to her side.  I took her by the hand and led her into the front door.  MIchelle kicked off her flip flops and ran down the hall to the bathroom door.  I took my shoes off and followed her.  Michelle was standing just outside the bathroom door looking in when I caught up to her,

"Get in there. Mom said you need to take a bath because you smell like pee."

Michelle looked at me, then in the bathroom again.  I walked up behind her and pushed her into the bathroom.  I grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it  up over her head.  I took the dress and toss it into the corner.  MIchelle  stood with her back to me in only a pull up.

"Do you want me to start the bath water for you?" i said walking around so I could face her.

Michelle just kept looking at the toilet.  I  pushed down the stopper on the tub  and started to fill up the tub with water.  I turned back. Michelle had not moved.  She was just standing looking at the toilet. It  was like she had never seen one before.

"Scary isn't  it Michelle.  Toilets are so scary. Even with someone in here with you, they are so scary."

MIchelle looked over at me and a few tears were running down her face.  Her hands started shaking.

"Do you want me to go get my Mom? Would that make you feel better?  I still think the toilet will be scary even if my Mom is in here with you. It's much easier  to  go pee pee in your pants.  Right?"

Michelle looked away from me again, back to looking at the toilet.  I finally took her hand and walked her back out of the bathroom towards the kitchen where Mom was putting away the food. Michelle waddled along wearing just her pull up.

"Mom, Michelle will not get into the tub for me." I said holding onto Michelle's hand feeling like a little tattle tale.

"Michelle, you will march your little butt  back in there and get in the tub.  Your father is going to be calling any minute now. Do you not want to talk to him?"  Mom said in a loud voice.

"Yes. I want to talk to him." Michelle screamed out.

"Then get in the bathroom and get in the tub. I will be in there to check on you."

I took Michelle back towards the bathroom.  I laughed a little watching Michelle waddle  around the house wearing only a pull up.

Mom had to be looking and thinking of her as a small child, I sure was.

We got back into the bathroom and I pulled Michelle's pull up down her legs.

"Step out please." I said.

Michelle stepped out of the pull ups. I held them up to her and said, "Good girl keeping your training pants dry for a whole 15 miniutes."

I guided her to the side of the tub.  MIchelle stepped in and sat down.  MIchelle was sitting in the tub, looking at the  toilet again.  I grabbed a wash cloth and toss it into the water.

"There is shampoo right here.  Better hurry up and get clean before my Mom gets in here."


Michelle never looked away from the toilet.  She just sat there. It was  like she was in a trance.  I knelt down beside the tub and whispered in her ear  "Just keep looking at the scary toilet Michelle. Keep looking. Think how scary it is. It's like a big white monster just waiting to get you."

I got back up and walked out the door. I shut the door only part way.  I  was not 5 feet down the hall when I heard Michelle start crying.  I kept heading  towards  the kitchen. I walked in and said "I finally got Michelle in the tub, but is crying like a baby."

"She will have to wait for a few minutes until I get this food put away. Honestly its like having a 3 year old in the house again. Her father had better call tonight. Hopefully he can shed some light on why his  daughter  is acting the way she is."


Chapter 14.

I noticed the bag of pull ups on the kitchen table. I walked up to them and said to mom, "What do you want me to do with these?.

Mom walked over towards me and said "Just put them in your room for now."

I started to walk away but Mom grabbed my shoulder and said, "Wait, I will need one of those for Michelle when I get her out of the tub."

Mom tore open the top of the package and took out a pink disposable pull up.  She set it on the table and went back to putting the food away.  I walked out down the hallway.

  I could still hear Michelle crying in the bathroom. I went into my bedroom and place the package of pull ups onto Michelle's bed.  I went over to my closet and picked out a pair of pyjamas that I had not worn for a couple years.  They were purple with butterflies on the front. I took them back out to the kitchen and set them beside the pull up on the table.

"I grabbed some pi's for Michelle. I will just leave them beside her pull up." I said to Mom.

"Thanks honey. If the phone rings when I am getting Michelle out of the tub please make sure you answer it. I hope Doug will be calling soon."

"Sure Mom I will get it."

I walked into the family room, switched on the TV and flopped down on the couch. I sat so that I could see the hallway going to he bathroom.  A few minutes later I see Mom walking down the hall holding the pj's and pull up.  

I watched TV for a little while and then the phone rang.  I grab the cordless phone and answer it.

"Hello."

"Hi Kim its Doug."

"Hi Doug, this is Sarah."

"Oh sorry. Is your Mommy there?" My Mommy, how old does he think I am.

"Umm yes my Mom is here,  but she is busy with Michelle."

"What do you mean busy with her. What are they doing"

"Mom is just getting her out of the tub. She should be back in a few minutes."

"Out of the tub. Why?"

"She needed a bath. So Mom is just in there helping her."

"Helping her do what?" Doug asked.

"You had better talk with her about that. I will go take her the phone."

I walked down to the bathroom and steeped in.  Mom was just pulling Michelle's training pants up over her bottom.

"Doug is on the phone." I handed her the phone.

Mom lifted the phone to her ear and said, "Just a second Doug." Mom then picked up the pi's and put her hand on Michelle's back, guiding her out to the family room.

Once we got out to the living room Mom handed me the pi's and said, "can you get these on her for me?"

I took the pjs' from Mom and took Michelle over to the couch.  Mom started talking to Doug.

"Hi Doug. Sorry about that. I was just getting your 17 year old daughter out of the tub."

"Yes out of the tub.  Can you tell me why I would have to be getting your 16 year old daughter out of the tub?"

"No. Will let me start by saying. What did you send me to stay with me for the summer?  I was planning to have her look after Sarah, but guess what, I have had to look after her all day."

"What do I mean look after. Well, she wet her pants this morning, not 1 foot away from the toilet. Then she was crying like a child because of it.  I ended up taking her and Sarah to the daycare with me, because I did not feel comfortable leaving the two of them alone in the house.  I can't be taking two kids to work with me. I was lucky last year to be able to take Sarah. Then we had to stop for food on the way home and your big grown up daughter wet her pants again. Can you explain to me why she is doing this?  Did you forget to tell me she has a problem making it to the potty."

I watched Mom listen to Doug. I sure wish I could hear what he was saying.  I had gotten MIchelle into her pj's and had her sit on the couch beside me, listening to Mom talk to her Dad.

"You don't know. Well what am I suppose to do with her.  I can't keep taking her to the daycare, and if I do, they are going to make me pay for her being there."

"You want to talk to her. Ok hold on."

Mom handed Michelle the phone.

"Hi Dad."

"Fine"

"I don't know. It just happened."

"No I have never had this problem before."

"No. I was not hiding it from you. Please Dad I don't know why."

"Yes Dad. I will."

Michelle put the phone down from her ear and said to Mom, "He wants to talk to you again."

Mom took the phone away from Michelle and said, "Well, now what?"

"I can't quit  my job Doug."

"I can't have you sending me money, that just does not seem right."

"I know we talked about you moving in with me once you get back from Iraq, but."

"Well it would be easier staying home with these two.  But I would need to give them at least to the end of the week before I can just quit"

"I might be able to find a babysitter for the next few days."

"I know. I was as shocked as you are right now.  I really thought this was going to work out great for the summer. So you did not know she was having this problem."

"How am I suppose to deal with it?"

"Yes. Treat her like she is acting. I think I can do that." Mom said while looking right at Michelle.

"Ok. Well I am glad you called. Talk to you at the end of the week. Love you,  Bye"


Mom but the phone down and came and sat between the two of us on the couch.

Mom looked at Michelle and said, "That did not help explain why you have been wetting yourself like a child, but at least now I know what I can do to help you."

Michelle looked away then turned her head back towards Mom and said, "Just leave me alone. I don' t need you or your little brat there to help me with anything." Michelle then jumped down off the couch and ran out of the family room and down the hall.

"You come back here right now Missy." Mom yelled,  getting off the couch and chasing after her.




No comments:

Post a Comment